22~Another Damn Order

<Mike's POV>

     Will went home eventually and I went back to laying down with El. As I made my way down the basement stairs, I saw El sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

     "Mmm...where did you go?" She mumbled from waking up so sudden. I sat down next to El and replied, "Will came by to ask me a favor, that's all."

    El nodded while stretching her arms and yawning. She was confused.

   "What's a favor?"

    I smiled and answered, "It's a job that someone asks you to do for them."

   El nodded again with a satisfied smile. She was always so curious.

   It was silent for the next five minutes. But during the silence that stupid voice entered my head again.

   "Guess who's back...."

   I smacked my head and yelled that monster.

    "NO!! JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!"

   I forgot all about El being right next to me. She jumped at my sudden voice and looked at me in shock.

   "M-Mi-Mike...are you okay?" she asked with a worried expression.

   I tried to control my breathing and I calmed down.

   "El..i'm so sorry that wasn't directed towards you at all. I-i-i just had a bad vision that's all."

  El hesitantly nodded and hugged me tight.

"I just.." she said. "..care about you. Alot."

I then smiled and played with my girl's extremely curly hair. She giggled and played with my hair as well. It wasn't curly but she still enjoyed twisting it around and making an attempt to put it into a bun.

  After a few minutes I lifted El's chin and smashed my lips onto hers. I kissed her passionately and it lasted a long time.

  "I-love-you-so-damn-much." I said in between the kisses. El did the same,

   "I-love-you-so-much-more."

   We soon stopped and I ended up laying down with El on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her and we fell back asleep.

    I had forgotten all about the Aracnaphae, until it came back to me.

    Of course.

   "Don't you ever tell me that again...or the girlfriend gets it. Anyways, I waited until you were asleep. I didn't want to ruin your precious moment."

  The monster sounded more evil than ever in my head and I didn't want to admit that I was afraid. I cant....because my job is to keep El safe.

  So, since I was asleep, I could speak to him in my head.

  "Listen, you bastard. Stay away from Eleven."

   The monster stayed silent then laughed.

   "Remember, only if you obey me." it replied.

   I sighed. "Fine. What the hell do you want me to do now?"

   The Aracnaphae thought for a second and them muttered, "Yesssss." over and over again.

   He then spoke, "You're next task is much much worse than the last. Actually, that one was only just the start of what you'll do."

"Shit."

   The monster continued, "Ever heard of a broken heart? Well....that's going to be Eleven's after what you'll do next..."

   I was furious. I never want to see El heart broken because of me. EVER.

   I stayed silent because I knew that if I spoke it would only make matters worse.

   "Now...tomorrow you will take all of your friends to the arcade with you. Including El of course. And, the other girl of your group...Max. You will flirt with her until she falls in love with you. Jealousy will take over Eleven, and her precious heart will shatter."

   I wanted to cry my eyes out right now. There was no way I could ever hurt El like this. I just couldn't. But then I remember that she'll get hurt badly if I don't. So, I have to.

   "Fine," I said. "I'll do it."

   "Gooooooooddddd."

   The evil monster then went away and that's when I woke up. Tears were running down my face without realizing. El was still sound asleep on top of me.

    Damn, tomorrow was going to be a long, horrible day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO READERS!!! Sorry for not posting in a few days. THANKSS FOR ALMOST 4 FUCKING THOUSAND READS. Ily all <3