33~Dinner Thoughts

<Mike's POV>

"Ooooo Mrs.Wheeler, this food looks so good." Will told my mother as he walked into the kitchen to get a peek.

  "It'll be ready in a minute, just gotta get it all onto the table." Mom replied while taking a pie out of the oven.

   My mom had set up tables with chairs almost everywhere. She had the dining room one, with an extra next to it, and one in the living room, while there was another outside.

   "Do you need help?" Will offered while already picking up a bunch of plates to set out.

   "That would be nice, Will, thank you."

   I stood there, but then helped out as well. I tried hard to ignore all of the people around me as I set plates in each spot.

   I soon spotted the ones that now hate me.

   Dustin and Lucas approached Will.

  "Will? Hi! Why don't you come to the backyard with us and play truth or dare?" Lucas asked, then noticing me and giving me a snare.

  "Actually, i'm helping Mike."

  Will smiled at me and I looked down, not wanting to look.

  "You mean the traitor?!" Dustin asked while glaring at me.

   I looked at him and was onto the verge of crying again. Lucas saw my eye and started laughing.

  "Hah, I punched you pretty good! You deserved it." He stated.

   A tear almost came out, but I was not going to allow that.

  I needed to stay strong.

  Will took my hand and pulled me into a different room, leaving Dustin and Lucas.

  "They've become total douches lately, it's sad." Will said with a face of sorrow.

  I gave a small nod.

  We finished placing the plates everywhere and soon enough, every guest sat down and started to eat.

  I took a seat in my normal spot at the main table. Will sat next to me. Nobody else was seated at that table yet except for us.

  Until then, I just lost my whole appetite.

   My mother had ALL of the people who now hate me, sit at the same table I was at.

   Nancy sat at the other table next to us with Steve and Jonathan. Dustin sat next to Will, Lucas and Max sat on the side across from me, Seth sat at the end.

...and then El...

   She sat right across from me.

  Our eyes locked for a moment and I quickly then looked down, my breath hitching.

  My stared at my plate of food and didn't bother to even touch it. I had completely lost my appetite.

  It was silent until Lucas started to talk to Max, flirting and stuff. Dustin talked to Seth, and El joined in eventually on a conversation that Lucas and Max were having.

  Will just ate without talking. He really really did love my mom's food.

   Which left me, alone.

   Just me and my thoughts.

  My ugly, horrible, scary thoughts.

  The voices started happening a couple days ago. I know it was my voices, except they don't like me. In fact, they hate me.

  They are always saying "You're not good enough." or "What you did is horrible, go die."

It tortures me.

  I snapped back into reality when Dustin started talking to the whole table.

  "Who wants to play truth or dare?"

   I gulped. No way I was ever gonna play that game. Especially in my current situation.

  Before I try to get up and leave the room, Seth stopped me.

  "Mike, truth or dare?"

   Fuck.

   "T-t-tt-ttrr-tru--" I couldn't speak.

  "I think he said dare." Lucas smirked. That asshole.

   "Okay then," Seth said. "I dare you too....."

   Seth smirked and laughed.

   "Kill me."

   I gasped. There was no way I could ever kill him, he's too strong.

   "F-fin-fine."

   Seth got up and walked away. "Meet me outside." He called.

  I froze and just looked around to see everyone at the table staring at me.

  Then I got up fast and walked to my front yard, where Seth was standing. He was ready.

   The others followed, and none of the guests had noticed us.

"Wow, you're brave. You really think you can kill me?" Seth asked me and said it almost too loud.

  I tried to speak but the voices told me not to.

  Ha, you're too weak and useless. Just let him win. He's better than you and all of the others know it. Everyone hates you.

   I stayed silent.

  "Yeah, thought so." Seth stated while cracking his knuckles.

  That's when I then realized...

  He's not gonna be the one to die.

I am.

_______________________________
I'm gonna just post a bunch of normal sized chapters because it sections them off better, to help the story. Tonight I'm only posting this one because I've got a lot of homework but tomorrow I'll post 2 or three more!💕💕💕💕