Chapter 29

A/N: *THERE WILL BE AN AWFUL LOT OF TIME SKIP IN THIS CHAPTER*

M A Y A

A couple days have passed since my doctor's appointment and today is the reveal party at Topanga's. I stood before my mirror admiring the beautiful white dress I had on. My shoulders were exposed and underneath were long sleeves of lace. The lace pattern stopped a little below my breasts, and smooth white fabric hugged my now visible, yet tiny baby bump. I caressed my abdomen a bit, something I found myself frequently doing now. Since it's just me and my daughter now I feel more closer to her than ever before. She also stirs a bit whenever I run my hand through her, which makes me smile.

"Maya, are you ready?!" I hear my mom call from down the hall.

"Yeah!" I call and begin to place on my coat. Now all my coats were hard to zip up. So I had to switch to a dress coat and just button all the buttons above my bump.

I make my way out of my room and meet my mom in the living room.

"Let's get going, we're running late!" My mother tells me as she picks up a platter of food I'm pretty sure she bought at a restaurant. It smelled too good to be made by her to be honest.

I grab her purse and together we head down and take the cab over to Topanga's. I grow anxious with every minute, and I pick at my perfectly painted blue/ pink nails. (It was Riley's idea.)

I could already imagine how beautiful everything would look. Riley is so good at party planning. I absolutely will have her help me decorate my baby's side of my room and her first birthday.

The taxi comes to a stop, and my mother hands out the money we owe the cab driver and she turns to me and smiles.

"You ready?"

                _________________

I am blindfolded by Shawn after reaching the last steps. I tried to peek into Topanga's before I was, but everything was dark.

"Me and your mother will guide you in, kiddo." Shawn says, and I feel two hands grab each of mine and I smile to myself with every step.

The blindfold is removed and it's dark then the lights flick on and everyone screams out, "SURPRISE!"

I smile really big as I take it all in. There were pink and blue balloons everywhere, and pink and blue confetti thrown at me.

"Surprise, Maya!" Riley embraces me in a bone crushing hug and I do the same to her.

"Thank you, Riley. Everything looks amazing." I look more about and see there's all type of gender guessing games set up, and there's even a chalk board that says girl and boy names. I make a note to myself to read it after I greet everyone.

Riley helps me take off my coat and 'awes' are heard throughout the room. I blush a bit and then I begin to greet everyone. Surprisingly there's a lot of people from school, and they all are here to support me.

"You look so beautiful, Maya!" Topanga exclaims as we embrace. "Congratulations!"

"You grew up so fast!" Corey exclaims as he makes a crying face and hugs me.

"I guess," I chuckle and shrug.

I then move on to greet people from school. Charlie was there and it was good to see him after all I hadn't seen him in a while. Then I move on to my friends.

"Hey, Maya!" Lucas greets a big smile plastered on his stupid cowboy face.

"Howdey, Sun-dance!"