1

I woke up with one of the weidest dream I had.

"Weird...." I said to myself as I slowly got out of bed.

"Really weird..." I muttered as I walk towards my bathroom.

I started doing my routine. It took me forever with my skincare. Korean skincare can be a bit of a headache actually.

After doing my routine I went downstairs to eat breakfast with my other members.

When I went to the kitchen the unnies are all glued with their phones.

Lucky them, they can talk with their boyfriends. Or should I say their boyfriends contacts them?

I took a deep sigh before sitting on my seat next to Jisoo unnie.

Jisoo unnie took a glance at me and smiled.

"Morning maknae!" She beamed cheerfully.

"Morning unnie" I replied shortly then she looked back on her phone because someone texted her.

I shook my head.

They just placed their phones down when Soojung unnie put her phone down on the table and told them to do so.

We started eating breakfast, but the unnies will take a glance on their phones every after a minute.

After eating the rest vanished into thin air, and I was left with the cold dishes. I was also the one in charge with the dishes today and this scene became normal to me ever since we got our phones back.

I took the dishes to the sink and started washing it.

I turned off the faucet when my phone vibrated.

I removed my gloves and looked at my phone.

1 new message

I tapped the message. It was an unknown number.

From: ************
Contact me using this number, I changed it yesterday.

With the way the messaged was sent, I knew that it was from Jungkook. I rolled my eyes.

I put my phone back on my pocket.

Great just great! After a month of not contacting me, he'll message me like that? Saying that he changed his number? Great I miss you too Jungkook!

I thought with my mind screaming sarcasm.

Today is December 2, 2017, he'll be attending MMA, I'm pretty sure their group will take home the trophies and awards.

As expected.

And as for me and my group, we are going to a music show to promote Twinkle our new song.

After washing the dishes I started preparing.

Soon after our manager gathered us on the living room and then we left.

I'm getting styled by my stylist when Sujeong unnie showed me her phone.

It was a text from Mingyu cheering her up

I looked at unnies bright and colorful aura.

I fake a smile. Good for her Mingyu doesn't forget to text her and cheer her up.

After the performance we went straight home.

I watched MMA.

I can't help but to adore their stages, but while BTS is performing DNA the screen flashed IU sunbaenim's face.

I smiled bitterly

Jungkook's with his long time crush.

His ideal type.

I tried to take all the IU and Jungkook moments.

Its piercing my heart. Why did he dated me after all? He likes 'noonas' but I'm not a noona, I'm younger than him!

Why date me if he deeply adore IU sunbaenim?

He can just go court her if he wants! Why date me? Am I just kind some kind of leisure?

I unconsciously started crying. Its just too much for me.

I started to remember my dream and it made my chest tighten.

I guess a dream can turn real.