9

Sungyoon oppa and I went to a park.

"What are you going to tell me oppa?"I asked him and smiled.

"Uhhh."

He seemed to be hesitating.
"Oppa? Is there a problem?" I asked him.

He looked away. I walked towards him and placed my hands on his shoulders.

"Oppa what is it? You can tel-

"I like you Yein."

My world felt like it slowed down did I heard him right?

I removed my hands on his shoulders and took a step back.

"Oppa."

He hissed.

"I know this is going to happen! I should've not told you." He said in frustration.

"Oppa..... you know that I can't like you back." I slowly said avoiding his eyes.

"I know! But still I let myself fall for you alone." He said with pain in his voice.

"Oppa. I'm sorry. " I said trying to approach him but he took a step back.

"Its alright Yein. I just wanted you to know. I know you belonged to him. I know you love Jungkook. Maybe I just crossed the line." He said and smiled a pained one.

"But remember this Yein I'll always still going to be the oppa you can lean on. Goodbye." He said and started walking away.

I looked at his back and also felt pain. I hurted him.

*

Jungkook picked me up for our date and took me to their dorms rooftop.

I'm still thinking about Sungyoon oppa. I felt bad not returning his feelings. I wish I could. But I know I can never can.

The view from the rooftop and the breeze feels refreshing.

Jungkook prepared a candle light dinner for the two of us.

This is the first time he made an effort like this.

"Do you like it?" He asks me while we are eating.

I smiled at him and nodded my head.

"I do. I do like it alot." I said and smiled he smiled back and held my hand. "That's a relief." He says that made me chuckle.

"Why? Have you thought that I won't like it?"

"Yeah. A few times." He said.

"This is the first time you made an effort like this." I told him. He smiled a little. "I know. And I regret it." He said and looked into my eyes. "I regretted those times when I weren't able to show your worth to me. I hated myself for that."

A tear escaped my eyes. He reached for my cheeks and wipes the tears away. "I'm sorry Yein. I'm really sorry." He said while wiping the tears.

"Why do I feel like you're saying goodbye?" I said while looking into his eyes. He smiled a pained one the smile similar to Sungyoon oppa's smile. "Because it is a real goodbye Yein."

My heart clenched at what he said. He can't just leave me like this. I broke to tears.

"I already know that my CEO asked you to break up with me. And I already know that your career is at risk." He stated.

"Why? I'm still trying to hold onto us. Please Jungkook don't do this. I know you're not a sweet kind of guy and I know you don't have time for me but please. Can you also hold on 'us'?" Tears streaming down my eyes. He shaked his head no. "I've hurted you enough. I should not add more pain to yo-

"But you already did. So why not continue it? If it means that I can be with you for a longer time?" I asked him. "No Yein no."

"Why? Is it because of IU sunbae? Is it because of her?" I asked. He looked at me and cupped my cheeks. "No its not because of her. So my brother was really saying the truth. You indeed saw him with IU sunbae. " he said that made confuse. "What do you mean?"

"My brother is dating IU sunbaenim. My brother is the one you saw back on the park near your dorm." He said that made everything clear. "If IU sunbae is not the reason. Why are you breaking up with me?"

"The problem is me Yein. I'm not the perfect boyfriend for you."

"I'm not asking you to be perfect. You by my side is enough." I said.

"But for me its not." He said.

"But why?" I hysterically asked. "I'm breaking up with you because if we're really destined for each other we'll meet again. No matter how many relationship we're going to face we will still find our way back to each other. And when that time comes. I'll treat you right, cherish and love you and show you how much you mean to me."

"I love you Yein. Until Then my love." He said and leaned to capture my lips.

He kissed me gently making me feel his love for me. I responded to his kisses and wrapped my hands around his nape to deepen the kiss. I felt tears streaming down my face. I also felt his tears drop on my cheeks but he brushed it off with his fingers and kissed me deeper.

This is our first kiss and I hope it won't be the last.

I love you too Jungkook. Until then my love