25

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday our dear Yeseul, happy birthday to you." We sang as we clap our hands.

Today is Yeseul's 5th birthday. We are celebrating it in a resort here in the Philippines. Her party is Princess themed. There are a lot of white, pink, and purple balloons around the venue there are also pink and white flowers around the venue. My daughter is wearing a white off shoulder ball gown, her hair is tied in a glamorous bun with a few strands of hair to frame her face, she also wears a tiara with swarovski crystals in it.

Some of my members attended her birthday, except for Soul unnie since she's due this month. If I hadn't tell you she's 7 months pregnant with Sunggyu sunbaenim's child when we last saw each other which is two months ago.

I can see other colleagues here in Yeseul's party. Like Yoo Kihyun of Monsta X. Kei unnie is dating him.

Wonwoo of Seventeen, Myungeun unnie and him are dating. Jisoo unnie and Seventeen's Jisoo, Mijoo unnie is with Wonho of Monsta X, they are already engaged, Jiae unnie is also here with Minhyuk of Monsta X.

Sujeong unnie, she's also here with Taehyung oppa.

I can't entertain them well since Yeseul doesn't want me to leave her side.

She pulls me whenever she goes.

Right she's about to blow her candles. I'm standing beside her in the mini stage with my parents and Sungyoon oppa.

Yeseul put her hands together and she closed her eyes as she wish for her birthday. She opened her eyes and smiled as she blow the candles.

We all clapped her hands and I went to kiss her cheeks.

"Happy birthday my baby." I greeted her. She sweetly smiled and kissed my cheeks back.

"Gomawo eomma." She adorably said and looked at the guests.

I helped her get down the stage. It was now time to eat. I walked Yeseul to her classmates table who are also dressed like princesses and princes

"Eomma will just go to your aunties. I'll be back. Okay?" I told her and she nodded her head.

I went to my unnies table. I pulled a chair and sat.

"Your daughter is really pretty Yein ah, I still can't believe that you already have a daughter." Kei unnie said.

"I also now want to have a daughter." She mumbled but we all heard it.

We all looked at her in disbelief.

Kihyun oppa wrapped his arms around Kei unnie's shoulder.

"I can help you with that." He said in a seductive way.

Kei unnie blushed and I cringed.

"Yah you and dirty mouth!" Minhyuk oppa said and he hit Kihyun oppa.

Kihyun oppa glared at Minhyuk oppa and they started glaring at each other.

"Here they go again." I heard Wonho oppa commented.

"Just leave them. They'll get over with it soon." Mijoo unnie said as she rolled and crossed her arms at the two.

I can't help but to shake my head at them and smile.

"Yein ah, I'll get going." I turned my  to Sungyoon oppa.

"You're leaving already?" Sujeong unnie asked Sungyoon oppa.

"Eo, noona kept on calling me asking if I already boarded the plane." He said and chuckled.

Sungyoon oppa is going to Korea for two weeks to attend his sister's wedding. Unfortunately I can't come with him because of Yeseul who has classes to attend and my work.

I work as a dance choreographer and sometimes a piano teacher. I also bake and sell pastries if I have extra time.

I work hard for my daughter and all my work is worth it when I see my daughter happy.

"Unnie deul, I'll be back I'll just come with Sungyoon oppa so he can bid Yeseul goodbye." I was about to stand up but Sungyoon oppa stopped me and made me sit again.

"I already bid Yeseul my farewell, just stay here. I'll get going." He said and kissed my forehead.

"Arasso oppa, call me when you got there. Okay." I told him and kissed his cheeks.

"I will, see you soon guys." He bid his farewell to the people on our table.

"Take care man." Wonwoo oppa said and Sungyoon oppa gave him a quick nod.

He waved his hand goodbye, and I watched his back as he disappeared from my sight.

"When are you planning to marry Sungyoon? You two look like you're already married." Mijoo unnie commented.

I looked at her.

"Unnie. You know that I don't want to settle yet. I want to focus on Yeseul first." I told her.

She arched her brow.

"You can focus on Yeseul with Sungyoon as your husband right- wait don't tell me...."

"you don't want to marry Sungyoon because you're still not over Jungkook." She said that took me by surprise.

"Mijoo ah." I heard Wonho oppa uttered stopping Mijoo unnie with her topic.

"What?" I saw Mijoo unnie mouthed.

"Ani-yo unnie. I just don't want to settle down  right now. But maybe soon." I said to stop Mijoo unnie with her topic.

"Wait, where's Yeseul?" I heard Myungeun unnie asked.

I immediately casted my eyes on Yeseul's table with her friends. I looked at my parents table and saw that there are all sitting there.

Where is Yeseul and who's with her?

I suddenly felt nervous.

"I'll just go find Yeseul." I said and hurriedly stood up.

"Yah, Yein ah Yeseul might just went to the bathroom or something she'll be back."Mijoo unnie said but I don't really have a good feeling about this.

"I'll be back unnie." I told them and went to Yeseul's table earlier.

"Yerin ah, have you seen Yeseul?" I asked Yeseul's classmate.

She nodded her head.

"She went over ther." She said and pointed towards the pool area that is visible from here.

"Gomawo Yerin ah." I said and went towards the pool.

It was not a short nor a long walk just average I should say but my heart keeps on pounding as I take a step forward.

I saw my daughter talking to someone a male specifically. His back is facing me and he's talking to Yeseul. He's squatting down to Yeseul's level.

My heart started thumping wildly as I saw the man's back. Its seems so familiar.

Yeseul is facing my direction and I can clearly see that she's crying.

But why?

My daughter hugged the man and sobbed more. I was more than confused.

Yeseul then looked at my direction.

She broke the hug and ran towards me.

She hugged me tight and looked up to meet my eyes.

"Eomma, my wish came true." She said joyfully with tears in her eyes

My chest tightened as I know what her wish is.

My eyes casts to the man Yeseul was hugging earlier. My knees trembled and I felt suffocated.

"What w-wi-sh b-a-aby?" I asked stuttering as I stare at the man in front of me.

"My appa, my real appa is here!" She cheerfully said.

But I just stood there frozen on my place as I stare at his face.

"Longtime no see Yein ah." He said that made my knees weak and I almost lost my balance.

Jeon Jungkook.