6

"Sungyoon" I mumbled.

He gleefully smiled and he sat next to me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

He looked at me for a while and averted his gaze back to the view of Seoul.

"Skipping practice." He plainly said that made me chuckle.

"And what's the excuse you gave to your dance instructor this time?" I asked chuckling.

"The usual." He answered as he looked at me and gave me his knowing smile

My heart skipped a bit as I stared at his face.

They really have the similar features.

But they're really different

"I'm really amazed with your acting skills. You never failed in pretending to have an upset stomach." I said.

Sungyoon oppa has this funny excuse to skip practice.

He will eat oatmeal and mixed it a little bit of chocolate and keep it in his mouth while dancing. Then when he feels that its the right timing he'll stop dancing and let it all out. Making it look like he vomit but he didn't.

Gross I know but it works.

"I know. Should I just act? " He answered as he chuckle.

"Definitely!" I answered while giving him a thumbs up.

And the two of us started to laugh. But eventually the laughter died down.

"What about you? What are you doing here? Lovelyz senior doesn't have a scheduled practice for today right?" He asked eyeing me with a confused look.

"Report." I shortly replied

He nodded his head.

"About Jungkook senior?" He asked.

I deeply sighed. Sungyoon is one of my closest friend in Golden Child.

I've known him ever since I started training in Woollim entertainment. And when Lovelyz debuted we became more close with them rather than having a junior/senior relationship

And Choi Sungyoon is the person I'm personally attached with. He's like a friend and a brother at the same time.

And he knows me just like my members do. He knows when I'm not in the mood, when I'm happy, when I'm down and when I'm hiding something.

"Mind telling me? I'm all ears."he said as he leaned closer to listen to my burden.

I took a deep breath before telling him everything.

"Last Tuesday Big hit's CEO went here to confront me with my relationship with Jungkook. He showed a photo of me and Jungkook months ago when we started dating, I don't even know that a picture of me and him existed." I took a deep sigh before continuing.

"After the talk Mr. President asked me to bre-"

"To break up with him?" He cut my words.

I bit my lower lip before slowly nodding.

"And you decided to break up with him." He asked more like answering his own question.

I clenched my fist together as a sob escaped my lips.

He pulled me in a hug.

"I have no choice but to break up with him. My career is at risk. I can't afford to lose him but neither my career." I said in between my sobs.

"Shhh." He hushed as he rubbed my back.

"Your not doing this for yourself your doing this for the both of you. You should stop crying already. You're ruining my clothes with your tears." He said jokingly that made me hit his chest.

"Ow! I'm here to give you a shoulder to cry on yet you're hitting me?" He groaned

I didn't uttered a word.

He kept his silent and I did the same. We stayed in the same position. Me in his arms and him patting my back. I can hear his calm heartbeat with my head rested on his chest.

It somehow eased the burden I was feeling.

"Do you want to forget about everything for a while?" He suddenly asked.

I looked up to see his face inches away from mine.

I felt my cheeks warmed.

I broke the hug.

"Where?"

"Follow me."