19

"Congratulations on your discharge!" Hyoin, Yeseul and I said in unison as we pop the party popper.

We held a small welcome party for my parents who just got discharged from the hospital.

Its been three weeks since they got admitted and they're still slowly recovering from the accident, but the doctor said that they can rest at home.

So now here we are celebrating their discharge.

We have a lot of foods prepared Hyoin ordered them from a famous restaurant in town.

I don't really know why she ordered a lot but I just shrugged it off.

"Aigoo, you shouldn't have prepared this much." My mom said as she looked around our house.

We decorated the whole living room with balloons and confetti.

"We can't help it, its been three weeks since you've stayed in the hospital and I know you missed eating all these and the house." Hyoin said as she hugged our mother.

"Aigoo, gomawo Hyoin ah, Yein ah." My mom said and smiled at me.

"Group hug!" Yeseul exclaimed and hugged her grandparents.

Hyoin and I smiled as we joined in.

"Let's eat before the food gets cold." I said and went to the kitchen to prepare.

I heard the doorbell ring I stopped from what I'm doing and looked at my parents who are sitting on the dining room.

"Are you expecting any guests eomma?" I asked my mother.

"I'm not expecting any guests." She replied.

"Then who could it be?" I mumbled to myself. We aren't expecting any guests right now.

"I'll get it." I heard Hyoin said I gave her a nod and continued setting the table.

I heard the door of our house opened and hear people talking.
When the visitors and Hyoin reached the dining room I looked up.
My jaw dropped and I covered my mouth.

"Unnie deul?" I stuttered as I looked at my members that I haven't seen for five long years.

Baby Soul unnie got more beautiful and her hair is dyed light brown, Jiae  unnie got her hair cut to shoulder length, Mijoo unnie has her hair grown up to her waist, Jisoo unnie dyed her hair dair violet, Kei unnie doesn't have her bangs and her hair is dyed blond, Myungeun unnie grown her hair up to her back and her hair is dyed dark brown while Sujeong unnie also doesn't have her bangs and her hair is dyed black.

I didn't realized it, but tears are already streaming down my cheeks.

"Yeinie...." they all mumbled.

They all went to me and hugged me. I sobbed and hugged them back.

"Eomma? Why are you crying? Why are you all making my mommy cry?" Yeseul yelled at the unnies as she pull me out of the hug.

Kei unnie and Sujeong unnie looked at Yeseul.

"Omo? Is she your daughter? Wahhhh You're so cute!" Kei unnie exclaimed and tried to touch Yeseul but Yeseul hid behind my back.

Yeseul know who Kei unnie is, she watches her aegyo videos a lot,  but I think she finds it strange seeing her without bangs and her hair dyed blond. I also feel the same way. I was used to Kei unnie's black hair with full bangs.

"You just got rejected Jiyeon ah." Mijoo unnie bickered as she laugh.
Kei unnie pouted her lips in a cute way.

"Yeseul ah, go greet them they are eomma's friends. Your aunts." I said to Yeseul who's still hiding behind my back.