3

"Yein ah! What's happening to you?!? You kept on making mistakes! Get a hold of yourself will you?" Our dance instructor scolded me.

"I'm sorry ma'am." I said and bowed my head.

"Let's take a break for a while. And after that break I want you Yein to be back on your senses!" She added before storming out of the practice room.

I silently went to the corner and grabbed my bottled water.

I slowly chugged the water down and after drinking I looked down.

I took a glance on the mirror and saw my members looking at me with worry in their eyes.

I saw Soojung unnie stood up and walked towards me.

"Yein, are you alright?" She asked in concern.

I faintly smiled.

"I'm fine unnie. Don't worry about me." I assured her.

But obviously I'm lying not just to myself but also to my unnies. I lived with them under the same roof for almost four years now. They know me better than Jungkook does.

"You can tell us your problems." Jiae unnie said.

I looked at my unnies who are already circling around me.

Unconsciously tears started to fall from my eyes as I remembered seeing Jungkook with IU sunbae.

I was walking around the streets at midnight and ended up going to the playground when I spotted Jungkook sitting on one of the swings.

He's busy with his phone.

I smiled as I stared at him I was about to approach him when a black van came in view. I was not familiar with it but I guess its like the van we use going to our scheds.

A girl came out of the van.

My eyes widened.

Its IU sunbaenim.

I froze on the spot.

What is she doing here? Are they going to meet? Is it about business? But damn! Business in the middle of the night?

I saw IU sunbawnim approach Jungkook. Jungkook stood up and bowed and smiled genuinely at IU.

The smile he never showed me. The smile I admire but never got the chance to receive it.

My heart clenched in pain as I stared at the two of them talking.

Since I can't take it anymore I decide to run away.

Away from Jungkook.

"Damn that bastard I swear I'm going to kill him!"

"I've already told you that Jeon Jungkook is a player!"

"Just break up with him!"

"I swear Yein if you don't break up with him I'll bald him!!!"

The unnies all made a fuss after I finished telling what happened last night.

But despite their advice and protest. I shook my head.

"I won't break up with him unnie. I'll talk to him and hear his side." I said.

I know I sound like a total martyr but what can I do? I'm madly in love with Jungkook.

"You're the dumbest person I've ever known!"Mijoo unnie exclaimed.

"You're- argh! I dont know what to do with you anymore!!" Sujeong unnie said in frustration.

"Yein. You've seen Jeon Jungkook with his ideal girl IU sunbaenim in the middle of the night and they talked. About what? About music? That's impossible!" Soojung unnie said

"I don't know unnie. But I'll hear his side first before I do anything I might regret. "

"As if he has the time to let you hear his side." Jiae unnie said in sarcasm.

"Let's not talk about this shall we? I'm having a headache already." Myungeun unnie said as she ruffle her hair.

I just heaved a sigh.

The door of the practice room opened.

"Yein, President Lee is calling you. He's with Bang Sihyuk, BigHit's CEO."