24

2 months later

"APPA! COME BACK HERE!!"

Yeseul yelled across the house while chasing Sungyoon oppa around.

"Catch me first" Sungyoon oppa said playfully as he continued running.

"APPA!" Yeseul hissed and continued chasing Sungyoon oppa around the kitchen.

I shake my head as I watched the two. I continued cooking and I smiled when I felt arms snaked around my waist. Hugging me from behind.

"That looks delicious." He commented.

I smiled.

"Its always delicious as you say! Even though it tastes bad." I said as I lightly laughed.

"No, for me since you're the cook, its always delicious." He said that made me cringe.

I can't help to cringe whenever Sungyoon oppa says something cheesy. I don't know. I just can't feel it.

"Where's Yeseul?" I changed the topic since I was a bit uncomfortable.

"Oh, she's upstairs. She got tired from running around." He said

I slightly pushed him to the side so I can turn off the stove.

I face him and smiled.

"You should go call her. Dinner is prepared. I'll go fix the table and you go call her upstairs arasso?" I commanded him.

He gave me a salute.

"Ma'am yes ma'am!" He answered and ran upstairs.

You can tell that Sungyoon oppa also migrated here in the Philippines. He's staying for a month now since he finished his work and contract in Korea before moving here.

He now lives with me and Yeseul. The three of us are living separately from my parents now.

Hyoin often visit so she can play with Yeseul. We still live in the same compound though.

Yeseul, she calls Sungyoon appa, but she's aware that Sungyoon is not her real father. She just wants to call Sungyoon appa.

Soon I can see my daughter and Sungyoon walking towards the kitchen.

"Hi baby." I said and squat down to kiss her cheeks. She kissed my cheeks back and greeted me.

"Hi too, mommy."

"Let's eat." I said and helped Yeseul sit on her chair I also put some food on her plate.

I also did the same with Sungyoon oppa.

I sat beside Sungyoon oppa and placed food on my plate.

"Yeseul ah, lead the prayer." I told my daughter and she quickly obliged.

She put her hands together and cited a prayer and after that we started eating.

"Yeseul ah, what do you like for your birthday? Its only five days away." I heard Sungyoon oppa asked.

And I immediately looked at Yeseul for her reaction.

"Yes, baby you'll be turning 5 in five days." I said and smiled at her.

She placed her spoon down looked at me.

"Eomma, can I meet my real appa for my birthday?" She innocently asked.

I was taken aback by her request and can't bring myself to speak.

"Yeseul ah, are you not happy with me as your appa?" Sungyoon oppa asked.