23

"Eomma can you braid my hair next time?" Yeseul asks while playing with her doll while me on the other hand is busy brushing her hair.

"Sure baby. next time." I said and placed the hair brush on her bedside table.

"Yes mommy. You promised me that." She said as she turn to look at me.

I placed her rainbow bow headband. And I squealed as I pinched Yeseul's cheeks she looks so cute with her hair and her rainbow dress.

 And I squealed as I pinched Yeseul's cheeks she looks so cute with her hair and her rainbow dress

She pouted and she cupped her cheeks.

"Eomma it hurts!" She sulk at me and pouted her lips more.

I pinched the tip of nose and kissed her cheek.

"Why is my baby so cute?" I asked her as I cup her cheeks

"Because you're my mom." She said in an aegyo way

"Aigoo! You're so pretty!" I squealed for the last time.

I stood up and started packing some of Yeseul's things and placing it inside my bag.

"Eomma! Are we going to meet the ahjusshi who helped me before?" She asked

"Ahjusshi? Who ahjusshi?" I asked her.

"The handsome guy, who helped me back in the hospital." She said.

"Ahhh, Sungyoon oppa?" I asked her.

"Neh!" She replied.

"Yes we are going to meet him." I told her and zipped my bag.

"Why?" she curiously asked.

"We are just going to talk about something." I said.

"Kajja?" I asked her.

She smiled cheerfully and held my hand.

We went downstairs and bid my parents and Hyoin goodbye. We got inside my car. I started the engine and we left.

Yeseul is jamming along the song that's playing on the radio. She's currently listening and singing along to Stay. Its the song Lovelyz released without me as a member. It was actually a song for me. Asking me to stay.

But I know I couldn't stay.

"We're here!" I cheerfully said to Yeseul as I pulled over the car.

"Yehey! Amusement park!" Yeseul jumped and clapped her hands on her seat.

I smiled and unfastened my seatbelt, and got down my car. I went to Yeseul and opened the car door her. I helped her down and helped her fix her dress.

I held her hand and we went inside Ever Land. This is the amusement park where most idols shoot shows. Including my group back when we were filming Lovelyz in Wonderland.