4

I can't find myself returning the heated gaze Bang PD sends me.

I feel so small on my seat.

I know I shouldn't feel this way but damn! I just can't help but to feel so small.

"So you're Ms. Jeong Yein?" He asked while looking at me.

"Yes." I answered politely and looked down.

"Now I'll get to the point." He said as he sat up straight.

"Mind to explain this?" He demanded and placed a picture on the table.

I grabbed the picture and scanned it.

My eyes widened.

"I guess that is enough evidence for me to ask. Are you dating one of my artist? Jeon Jungkook to be exact." He asked eyeing me with a look that he already know the truth but he wants to hear me say it directly.

I felt my lips trembling.

"S-ir I.."

"Just answer Yein." Lee Jungyeop demanded firmly my eyes casted towards my company's CEO he also sends me flames through his eyes.

I looked down and took a deep breath.

"Yes." I muttered in a low whisper like voice.

"You heard her Lee. You better do something now. I'll get going I need to attend a meeting."
President Bang said as he stood up.

President Lee also stood up and bowed. President Lee waited for the door to completely close after Bang PD left.

While me I stayed on my seat preparing myself for President Lee's scolding.

When the door closed I heard a loud slam on the table that made me jump on my seat.

"Seriously what are you thinking Jeong Yein? It is clearly stated on the contract that you are prohibited to date! What made you think to date a fellow idol? Especially someone who's globally known?" President Lee said through gritted teeth. I can definitely feel how disgruntled he is.

I kept my head down.

"TELL ME!" President Lee yelled that ring around the conference room.

"I'm so-r-ry President Lee. " I said as I bit my tongue to resfrain my self from crying.

"Break up with him." I heard him say.

I immediately looked up to meet his dangerous gaze.

"Si-r"

"I want you to break up with BTS Jeon Jungkook if you don't you'll lose your career!" He firmly said that made my eyes widened and single tear dropped from my eyes.

"But sir. I love him. Please dont do this. I promise that it won't leak." I begged.

Jungkook and I may not be a perfect couple dreamed by many. I know that I should not bother to fight for him in front of my CEO, as he never shows his care for me. But cupid made sure that I'll be madly inlove with him.

To the point that I can't him go.

"You love him, but you also love your career? You should choose between you're feelings or your group?" President Lee asked in a stern and firm voice.

I kept my mouth shut and looked down.

"I'm giving you a month! Think about it and I hope you choose the right decision." He said in a calmer voice and left the room.

This time I didn't bother restraining myself from crying.

I find myself staring at the ceiling. I can't sleep. It's already 3 in the morning and we have a schedule later this day.

"I want you to break up with BTS Jeon Jungkook if you don't you'll lose your career!"

I shut my eyes tight as I remembered what president Lee told me

I told my members about what happened with my meeting with Bang PD and our CEO.

And they told me to choose the right decision.

Which is to break up with him.

I tried to think about the times we spent together. There wasn't any memorable memories between the two of us.

We once watched a movie and strolled around a park and that was it.

We don't talk to each other when we see each other in music shows. He doesn't call or text me And I doubt that his members know a thing between me and him.

There's nothing to lose in this relationship aside the fact that he'll step out of my life.

I love him. So much. But I think he doesn't love me back the way I do.

I tried closing my eyes and relaxed myself. So many things happened today and I'm really tired and I soon drifted to sleep.