15

"Pwede po bang pakibilisan?" (Can you please go faster.) I said in a stuttering Tagalog. The driver gave me a simple nod through the rear view and drove faster. It's already late in the evening and there are few cars on the road so the driver can drive on a faster pace.

We are on our way to the airport. I can't keep still thinking about my parents condition. I can never have a peace of mind not unless I see my parents.

"Eomma what's happening?" Yeseul mumbled as she held my hand.

I looked at her and slightly smiled.

"Nothing baby, were just going to visit harabeoji and halmeoni." I said.

Her face brightened.

"Really eomma? We are going to visit them?" She excitedly asked.

"Yes, baby." I said and gave her a nod and caressed her cheeks.

"Yehey!" She exclaimed and clapped her hands.

I gave her a faint smile and gave Hyoin a look that she should make Yeseul go back to sleep.

Hyoin made Yeseul lean on her shoulders and soon my daughter drifted to sleep.

I look outside the the cab silently praying that my parents are fine.

-
"To our dear passengers we just arrived safely at Incheon International Airport. Thank you for choosing Philippine Airlines, Mabuhay!" One of the flight attendants said that woke me up from my sleep.

I looked at my wrist watch. Its already four in the morning. I woke Yeseul and Hyoin. The two of them groaned and rubbed their eyes. I stood up and fixed my luggage and Hyoin's.

Soon Hyoin is up while Yeseul is still soundly asleep on her seat.

My baby looks so tired.

"Hyoin ah. Can you attend our luggage? I'll carry Yeseul." I told my sister and she nodded her head she moved to the side and I approached my sleeping daughter.

"Baby, wake up. We are in Korea already." I said softly she flinched and moved but didn't woke up.

"Aigoo, my baby." I said as I carefully carried her on my arms

We got down the plane and we walked to the entrance to grab a cab.

I saw some people looking my way.

"That's Jeong Yein right? The former member of Lovelyz?"

"Yes, she is. Who is the baby she's carrying?"

"Maybe its her daughter? But who's the father if it is?" I heard couple of gossips. But I didn't mind them.

I have more important things to deal with, not their senseless gossips.

"Unnie? They are looking at you and Yeseul." I heard Hyoin said.

"Let them be." I simply said and walked faster.

We immediately grabbed a cab.

"Hyoin take Yeseul home you should also get some rest. I'll be the one to go to eomma and appa." I said and handed Yeseul to Hyoin.

Hyoin took Yeseul from my arms.

"But what about you unnie?" She asked

"I'll be fine. Text me once you got home. Change Yeseul clothes and make her drink her milk once she wakes up arasso?" I told her.

"Neh unnie, you take care."

"I will. Go take care of Yeseul and yourself okay." I said one last time before Hyoin get on the car. I watched the cab until it disappeared off my sight.

I grabbed another cab and told the driver to go to Gwangchil hospital.

Soon I reached the hospital. I immediately went to the nurse desk.

"What is the room of Mr and Mrs. Jeong please." I said.

"Wait ma'am let me check." The nurse said.

I stood on the nurse desk waiting for the nurse to tell me the room number.

"I'm looking for patient Jeon Junghyon." I heard a voice said.

I froze on my spot.

That voice, I can never be mistaken. Its his.

I slowly looked at the person and I can feel my knees wobbling. He looks frustrated sweat dripping off his face which seems like he ran a marathon. He's also breathing heavily.

He also looked my way and our gazes locked

I felt the time stop and thousands of emotions hit me.

"Yein?" He asked. I closed my eyes hearing his voice and when I opened my eyes I was drown by his hazel brown eyes.

"Jungkook."