18

I froze when our eyes met. Seeing him after 5 years, I don't know what to say.

He still looks the same, handsome face, sculpted jaws and cheek bones, high nose, brown eyes that can drown you, perfectly shaped brows, pink plump lips.

"Sungyoon oppa?" I utterly asked.

His looked at me with his knitted brows as his gaze landed on Yeseul who's hugging my waist.

"Unnie!" I heard Hyoin call out for me.

I looked at her.

"Yeseul ah!" She exclaimed as she saw Yeseul who's hugging my waist and squatted down to hug my daughter.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" She asked and Yeseul shaked her head no.

"I'm so sorry auntie was too irresponsible. This won't happen again." She said and hugged Yeseul again.

They broke the hug and Hyoin stood up.

"Unnie? How did you find Yeseul?" She asked me.

Instead of answering I just simply looked at Sungyoon oppa.

Hyoin's eyes widened as she recognized Sungyoon oppa.

"Sung-g-y-yoon o-opp-pa?" She asked stuttering

"Hyoin ah kindly take Yeseul back to eomma and appa's room. I'll talk to Sungyoon oppa." I said to Hyoin and she nodded her head. She bowed to Sungyoon oppa and took Yeseul with her.

But Yeseul ran back to me.

"I want to be with eomma!" She said and asked me to carry her.

"Aigoo..."

I know Yeseul is already sleepy since she usually sleeps around this hour.
I carried Yeseul in my arms.

"Come with us Sungyoon oppa." I told Sungyoon oppa and he nodded his head.

I know he has a lot of questions in his mind. And I'll answer all of it later.

When we reached my parents room, they were both asleep. And Yeseul already fell asleep in my arms.

I walked towards the couch and lay Yeseul down. I tucked her under the blankets and brushed her hair with my fingers.

"Sleep well, my baby." I whispered and kissed her forehead.

"Hyoin ah." I gave my sister a look and she got what I meant and gave me a go sign.

I looked at Sungyoon oppa who's standing beside the door.

"Let's talk somewhere oppa." I said and lead the way.

-
We are here on the rooftop the cool breeze blowing my face and hair. It feels refreshing.

Sungyoon oppa and I aren't talking with each other, we are just staring at the city in front of our sight.

"How are you oppa?" I asked and looked at him.

He looked back at me.

"I'm fine how about you?" He replied.

"I'm also doing fine." I said and casted my eyes back to the view of the city.

"The kid earlier is she your-"

"Yes, she is my daughter." I simply answered and gave him a smile.

I expected that question already. And I know there's a lot to come.

He seemed to be taken back with the answer he just heard.

"Is she Jung-"

"Yes, she is Jungkook's." I cut him off.

"When? How?" He asked with a bewildered look.

"I had her five years ago. And I think you shouldn't ask about how it happen cause you probably know how it happened." I said.

He gave me a look. A pissed one.

"No need to be sarcastic Yein." He scoffed.

"I wasn't. You just asked and I answered it properly." I said chuckling.

He also chuckled then after the atmosphere died down.

"Is your daughter the reason why you left?" He asked

Sungyoon oppa was one of those people who doesn't know why I left.

I sighed and looked at him.

When our eyes met his eyes are full of longing and sadness.

I gave him a nod.

"You know that I can't raise my child here, it will create ruckus. And I'm pretty sure you're one of those people who won't like it." I said.

"But you should've told me! So that I can protect you and your daughter!" He said.

I gave him a faint smile.

"Let's be honest oppa, you can't protect me once the controversy breaks out. You have a name to protect, you have a reputation to keep, you have a dream to pursue. To make it short you simply can't just drag your name onto the mess right?" I said.

He seemed to get what I meant.

"I know, but at least I tried right?" He said.

"Yeah, you're right. But things already happened. We can't turn back time now."

"But thank you oppa. I thought you're one of those people who won't understand me." I said and genuinely smiled.

"Its nothing Yein. And why wouldn't I understand you? You did a great job raising your daughter for the past five years."

"She's smart. She didn't trust me at first do you know that? She thought that I was a bad guy."he said and chuckled

"I thought her to be like that. To not trust strangers easily since they might bring harm. I guess I thought her pretty well." I said and also chuckled.

"You're amazing Yein, if I were in your place I think I wouldn't have done such a great thing as you did."

His words brought warmth to my eyes.

Its wasn't my first time hearing those words since I already heard it from my parents. But hearing it from someone else makes me emotional, maybe because I've went through a lot for the past few years.

I just found myself hugging Sungyoon oppa. Aside from I missed him so much I just wanted to hug him.

I felt him hugging me back.

I heard him sighed.

"I missed this Yein ah, I missed you." He said sweetly that brought heat to my cheeks.

"I missed you too oppa." I replied and hugged him tighter.

I placed my chin on his shoulders and I saw a person standing before me and Sungyoon oppa.

I felt chills running down my spine as I met his dangerous stare. I can't move, I literally froze.

It was the first time I saw him gave me that kind of stare or should I say glare. His fists are tightly clenched and his glare can burn anyone alive.

He turned his back and started walking away.

What are you doing here Jeon Jungkook?