EPILOGUE

14 years later...

I stared at the night stars on the sky as I smiled as I remembered my rollercoaster life 19 yrs ago.

I was a member of Lovelyz, a sunbae for Sungyoon oppa who liked me for a long time, I rejected Sungyoon oppa, I dated Jungkook secretly for a few months, Jungkook and I broke up, I got pregnant, Jungkook and Yeri dated for publicity, I left Lovelyz and Woollim, I migrated to the Philippines, I gave birth to Yeseul and raised her on my own, my parents got into an accident that I can say was the turning point of my life with my daughter, I went back to Korea, I met Jungkook and Sungyoon once again in the hospital, Sujeong unnie and Taehyung got married, Yeseul popped out of nowhere in the venue, Jungkook asked me if we could talk and we did and he said that he won't accept Yeseul as his daughter, I was mad at him and said that I will never let him enter my life ever again, I went back to the Philippines and Sungyoon oppa followed me and we ended up dating each other, Sungyoon left for his sister's wedding on the day of Yeseul's 5th birthday, Jungkook went to Yeseul's 5th birthday and told her that he is her father, I told Jungkook to never bother my daughter and to not show up before me ever again, Yeseul got very ill she was in grave danger Jungkook showed at the hospital as the blood donor for our daughter, I realized that I still love him and eventually we got back together, Sungyoon oppa arrived at the hospital and saw me and Jungkook in the hospital room where Jungkook got admitted when he smashed his head on the wall post, Jungkook told him that we got back together and Sungyoon got mad at me, the news about me Yeseul and Jungkook being a family got published in Korea and also in the Philippines when I got into an argument with nurse in the hospital where Yeseul was admitted, Jungkook left and got into a fight with Sungyoon, Sungyoon told me that he will get me and Yeseul back in his life since Jungkook "lost" in their deal, I was devastated because of that and got paranoid, Yeseul was discharged from the hospital and is recovering well, she asked me to buy her doughnuts in her favorite doughnut store, I went to buy her doughnuts and strolled around the mall and passed by a wedding dress shop and fell in love with one of the gowns I was abducted and when I woke up I just found myself in a luxurious room and saw a wedding gown in the corner of the room and then I was told that I'm getting married with Jungkook.

So many things happened in my life. I'm now a woman in her late thirties but still as beautiful as I was back in my twenties. I'm not boasting though, its the truth.

Yeseul is already 19 yrs old and she grew up as a beautiful lady with lots of admirers, Sungyoon oppa's son is one of them.

Jungkook and I had another son, his name is Jeon Jungho. He's 13 yrs old and I must say he resembles Jungkook a lot, especially with their personalities.

I know all of you are curious about my wedding with Jungkook, well turns out it was all planned from the start.

When my parents got into an accident and Yeseul, Hyoin and I went to Korea. Remember I saw Jungkook at the nurse station as his brother was also involved in the car collision. And he chased after me back in the elevator but he wasn't able to get in the same elevator as I do, and a few days later Yeseul got lost in the hospital and I saw her with Sungyoon oppa,

Sungyoon oppa asked me if we could talked and we did talked in the rooftop and I hugged him and I saw Jungkook at the rooftop at the same time and he caught me and Sungyoon oppa hugging each other, turns out Sungyoon oppa is aware of Jungkook's presence and he let me hug him on purpose.

And back at Sujeong unnie's wedding where Jungkook talked and said harsh words to me and Yeseul Sungyoon oppa was there watching me and Jungkook arguing I never knew that he was also invited to Sujeong unnie's wedding because I didn't saw him the whole ceremony  and reception turns out he arrived late and because of embarrassment he stayed at the rooftop and witnessed me and Jungkook in a heated argument.