13

*5 years later*

"Eomma, eomma! Wake up I'll be late for my dance lesson! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" A small high pitched voice woke me up from my sleep.

I groaned and rubbed my eyes.

"Oh, Yeseul ah, just five more minutes okay? Let eomma sleep some more." I groaned and went back to sleep.

I felt Yeseul jumping on my bed.

"Eomma! Ireona! I need to go to school today! Ppalli!" She whines and shook me vigorously while jumping on my bed.

"Arasso, arrasso. Eomma is up." I said and slowly sat up.

After adjusting with the light I saw my sulking daughter.

"Eomma! Are you planning to send me off to school with Aunt Hyoin again? You promised me that you'll drop me to school today

"Eomma! Are you planning to send me off to school with Aunt Hyoin again? You promised me that you'll drop me to school today." She sulks once again.

I smiled.

I want you to meet Jeong Yeseul, my daughter. Also Jungkook's.

She's four years old turning five this coming November. I raised her on my own but of course with the help of my parents.

My eomma and appa often visits us here in the Philippines. While my sister Hyoin lives with me here.

I left Korea. I can never live a peaceful life with my daughter if I'll stay in Korea. So on my third week staying at my parents I decided to migrate here in the Philippines before my belly grows and becomes noticeable.

I gave birth to Yeseul secretly in a hospital. Woollim helped me cover up any issue from stirring up if there's any case that someone recognizes me.

I was before an idol and the news about me leaving the group made a huge stir in Korea. Many were stating some reasons on why I left the group.

A lot of fans who were disappointed about me leaving the group and there are also Lovelinus here in the Philippines. I need to be cautious.

After giving birth to Yeseul we immediately went back to my place two days after I gave birth.

A physician kept an eye on me and Yeseul until I fully recoved.

I'm staying in a hotel suite for five years now. Woollim still supports me financially. Its their decision not mine.

Yeseul is now attending her preschool in a Korean academy here in the Philippines. Hyoin is also attending the same school.

She's doing great in her school, she's also attending her ballet class every Friday and Saturday.

"Aigoo, my baby is sulking? Don't sulk hmm? Eomma will just take a bath and I'll drop you off to school okay? Go eat breakfast with auntie Hyoin." I said while cupping her cheeks.