12

"Are you sure about this?" President Lee asked as he looked at me.

I nodded my head.

"We can do something about this. Leaving the group is not the only solution to this." He said as he lean on the table.

"It is sir. To tell you sir I'm pregnant." I said with whole honesty.

I looked at President Lee and he seemed to be calm about the whole situation. I'm confused, he should be fuming mad right now. I violated the contract.

But I continued.

"This issue will bring misfortunes to Lovelyz and to the company. I want to avoid that. If I want to stay in this path, with my career I need to lose my child in the process which is with abortion. I can't afford to lose my child. I can't take away the life inside me just to continue with my career. If I need to choose between my career and my child I'll definately choose my child and set my career aside. I hope you can understand my reason President." I said and looked down.

"Well then, I'll give you what you want. I'll let you leave the group. But Yein let me support you with your chosen path." President Lee told me.

I looked at him with wide eyes. That is not the answer I was expecting.

"I already know the truth a week ago. Soul told me the day after you told them that you're bearing a child. She talked to me and shared your problems and their thoughts. I thought about it for a while and just waited for you to approach me and tell me your decision."

"And now you've already decided, I accept your decision. If I wasn't informed ahead of time I think this will be taken to the court for hearing but I will not take this that far."he continued and chuckled.

"So, Ms, Jeong Yein. Thank you for being a part of my company and letting me handle you. I'm now letting choose your chosen path. But remember Woollim and your bandmates are always behind you to support you." He said that made me teary eyed.

I stood up and hugged President Lee.

"Thank you so much President." I said as tears continued to stream down my cheeks.

He hugged me back and pat my back.

What he said next bought me to more tears.

"You don't deserve him Yein ah."

-
I sighed as I close the zipper of my luggage. I looked around the room I used to stay.

I'll definitely gonna miss this room.

I slowly stood up and looked around the room. I smiled as I looked at how messy the room is.

When will Jiae unnie clean this room?

I approached the wall and the shelf where we place all the gifts we received from fans.

I bitterly smiled and touched a gift I received from a fan.

I'm sorry Lovelinus.

A tear once again escaped from my eyes.

"Aish! Yein ah, stop crying already you'll ruin your beauty! And its bad for your baby!" I said to myself and wiped my tears.

I stepped out of the room and looked around our dorm. The memories I created with my bandmates came flashing back to me.

The laughs, the horror stories we shared with each other, the problems we solved together, our little celebration everytime each of us celebrates our birthday. Everything came flashing back to me.

This time I didn't stop myself from crying.

I let all my tears out. I'll definitely miss this. I really do.

Someone entered the house passcode and I heard the door opening. I saw my members coming in they just finished recording and like a first instinct, I run towards them and hugged my members and sobbed.

They hugged me back and shared
their tears with me.

I'll definitely miss this. I'll really do.

-
Today is the day where I'll leave. My members and I kept on crying while my manager puts my luggage on the car.

"Yein ah, don't forget to call me okay?" Kei unnie said while crying.

"Always eat on time. Don't skip meals okay?" Its Jisoo unnie this time she tapped my shoulders while crying.

"Drink your vitamins okay? Don't be sick. Keep yourself healthy and your baby okay?" This time its Myungeun unnie and she came to hug me.

I hugged her back while crying.

"Sleep on time so you won't stress your baby okay?" Jiae unnie said to me and hugged me.

"Yein ah, where always here for you. Don't forget that." Sujeong unnie reminded me while hugging me. I nodded my head.

"Yah, maknae ah! I hate you! You made me cry!" Mijoo unnie said as she hugged me.

"Don't cry over Jungkook okay?" She whispered to me and I nodded my head.

"Yein ah." Baby soul unnie starts.

She walked towards me and hugged me.

"You already heard you unnies! Do what they told you and remember what they told you. If you don't I'll hit you!" She said that made me smile.

"And remember this Yein. You might leave Lovelyz but for me, lovelinus and your other unnies you'll always be Jeong Yein. The Goddess maknae of Lovelyz. Arasso?" She said and again I just nodded my head. It seems like my voice was gone and there's a big lump on my throat.

"Group hug!" Mijoo unnie said out loud and we did a group hug we are all crying like there's no tomorrow.

"L!" I said and placed my hand on the center after our group hug.

My unnies smiled.

"O!" Sujeong unnie followed and placed a her hand above mine. The rest followed.

"V!"

"E!"

"L!"

"Y!"

"Z!"

"HEARTEU!"

We looked at each other and smiled.

"LOVELYZ HWAITING!!"we said out loud and raised our hands in the air.

The last chant I'll do as a Lovelyz member. And starting from now I'm opening a new chapter in my life.