29

I closed my closet door and went to my bed and sat. I'm here back in my house. I left my parents in the hospital to look after Yeseul and Jungkook.

In my hands I'm holding the letter Jungkook gave approximately 6 years ago.

Herein lies the answer to my questions as what Jungkook have said right?

I took a deep breath before opening the envelope and fished the paper out.

I slowly unfold the letter and saw Jungkook's handwriting. And I just found myself reading his letter.

Yein...

I actually don't know what to write in this letter.... how should I say it? It's been five days since our break up. And you know, it makes me go insane.

I know we are not like those other couples who can show their affection to everyone. We are both idols in profession that has an image to protect.

I know this thought always crosses your mind. "Does he really love me?" "Why did he even dated me?" "Am I the only one in this relationship?". And the answer for all of those questions is no. I really love you Yein. I may not be the person who shows everyone out there my love for you but that doesn't mean that I don't love you. I dated you because I wanted to know you more and I want you to know you're not alone in this relationship I'm with you.

And guess what I've loved you ever since Dream Concert back in 2015.

He already loved me since that time? How come?

Surprised? Its true Yein. You've caught my attention ever since your debut. When the hyungs watched your debut MV, believe it or not you've already caught my attention that slowly turned to adoration and I didn't know that I was already falling in love with you in a distance.

I kept on watching you and I bet you noticed it back on ISAC. I was looking at you the whole time and can't help to steal another glance whenever I remove my gaze on you. And finally 2017 came and I finally got the courage to ask you out and courted you and when I finally got your answer I felt like I'm the happiest man on earth.

And I admit our first months being in a relationship was not a dreamlike relationship. My schedule got too tight and I can't even squeeze some time to text you. You don't know how f*cked up I was that time. I was dying to check on how you're doing but I simply just can't and I hate it. Then one day I lost my phone. I was so frustrated and didn't know what to do. I just lost my phone when I have enough time to spend with you even if its just by texting I don't mind as long as I can talk to you. And when I finally got a new phone that's the time when my schedules got tight once again and I was just able texted you my number. You hated me for that don't you? I know that mind of yours is playing tricks with you again with skeptical things.

I find myself chuckling at his words. I did really think of skeptical things at that time.

Gayo came and I mustered all the courage in me to be clingy. I missed you so bad and I don't want to let you go. Believe it or not, your scent is still lingering in my mind.

When we got back from our busy shed. You don't know how panicked I was to come up with a date plan for us, but then the worst came. Our CEO called me to his office and told me to break up with you. I was too shocked, my mind has just one question.. "how did they know?" I was broken into pieces when they told me the possible things they'll do to you and your group.

I was fuming mad but didn't had the courage to fight. To fight for you, for us.

And I wanted to kill myself for that. The company gave me three days to think. But instead of spending that three days with you I chose to isolate myself from everyone. I know that I can't fight anymore. I waited for the day I'll break up with you. Believe me that 3 days felt like years.