11

I'm on my way to BigHit entertainment.

I don't really know what has gotten into me. After knowing that I'm pregnant nothing came to my mind than to tell Jungkook about it.

I'm really sure that this is Jungkook's. He's the only man I gave myself to.

"Congratulations Ms, Jeong you're seven weeks pregnant!"

Doctor Yoo's words repeated on my mind. I unconsiously smiled as I touched my belly.

I can just feel a tiny little bump but it made me so happy I looked outside the car window with a smile on my face.

Nothing matters to me right now I don't seem to mind what others would say after they knew that I'm carrying Jeon Jungkook's offspring. In fact I feel excited to tell him.

This might be a way to fix things between me and him. This is one of my dreams building a family with Jungkook and I hope that this is the right time for it.

I reached BigHit entertainment in less than five minutes.

Confusion starts to hit me.

There are a bunch of reporters in front of BigHit entertainment.

What's happening?

I paid the ahjussi and got down the cab. I'm standing across the street of the main entrance of BigHit.

There are reporters everywhere. They're all around the company's entrance.

Cameras started flashing and I saw Jungkook came out from the entrance and he's not alone.

He's with Red Velvet's Yeri.

"Jungkook sshi is it true that you are dating Yeri sshi?"

"Is it true that you've been seeing her for the past month?"

"Yeri sshi what can you say about this?"

"Yeri sshi are you really dating Jungkook sshi?"

Question after question they asked. I can't seem to absorb anthing. What is really happening? Why are they asking Jungkook and Yeri if they're dating? Are they?

The next thing that Jungkook did really made me more confuse, nervousness and fear are starting to consume me.

He held Yeri's hand.

Please tell me its not what I'm thinking.

Jungkook eyes casts to my direction. We made an eye contact but he quickly broke it.

He smiled to the press and what he said made my world crush into million pieces.

"Its true, Yeri and I have been seeing each other for a month already." He said and looked at Yeri dearly. Yeri looked down shyly and smiled.

My whole world seemed to stopped. I'm glued on my place, I can't hear anything I can just see Jungkook smiling to Yeri and so does Yeri to Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at my direction once again.

I covered my mouth with my hands with tears streaming down my cheeks. I turned my back and started to run away.

-

When I reached our dorm I dashed to my room. Jiae unnie and I are sharing a room

"Yein ah, is there a problem?" I heard Jiae unnie asked before I closed the door.

I locked the door. Double lock I must say.

After locking the door I let all my emotions out.

I cried and cried.

I heard repeating knocks on the door.

"Yein ah, what's happening? Open this door!" I heard Baby Soul unnie say as she banged on the door.

I heard keys fumbling and being inserted on the key hole. I heard the door click.

I smiled bitterly. I hooked the other lock of the door. They can't open it unless I do so.

"Yein ah! Open this door!" I heard them say and the banging continued.

"Just leave me alone! I want to be alone! Please!" I begged with my voice cracking.

The banging stopped.

"Okay, we will leave you alone. But please Yein talk to us later. We will listen to you." Baby Soul unnie said.

I hugged my knees and continued to cry.

-
After 5 hours of locking myself in my room.

I came out. I'm a total mess, messy hair, swollen puffy eyes.

The unnies immediately stood up when they saw me.

They made me sit down on the dining chair and they gave me a glass of water.

Baby Soul unnie held my hand.

"You can tell us what's bothering you Yein ah." She said and gave me a warm smile.

I looked at her and tears started to stream down my cheeks.

"Unnie I-i'm pr-egna-nt." I said with my voice cracking.

Their eyes widened.

"BWO?" They all exclaimed.

I started telling them the story they listened to me intently no one tried to interrupt me while telling them.

I don't know how I managed to speak with cracking voice and tears streaming down my face.

After telling them everything they all hugged me.

"Shhh, you'll get over that Yein. You're strong I know you can surpass this. This is nothing to you right?" I heard Sujeong unnie said as her voice cracked.

I nodded my head while still crying. I bit my lower lip trying to keep my sobs.

"You can do this Yein ah, we will help you." Baby Soul unnie said.

They all said encouraging words to lift up my spirit. At some point it helped.

"Gomawo unnie deul. If you guys aren't here I don't know if I can handle this." I said and smiled.

"What are you planning to do now Yein ah? Now that you know you're pregnant?" Jisoo unnie asked as she held my hand.

I looked at my unnies. I looked at the seven girls I've been with for the past 4 years.

The unnies that helped me everytime, the unnies I had fun with, the unnies who drinks with me, the unnies who supports me, the unnies who never left my side.

I made a decision that will change everything but is for the sake of everyone.

"I'm sorry unnie deul, but for the sake of everyone. I'll leave the group and raise my child by my own." I told them that made their eyes widened and tears flowed down my eyes once again.

I'm sorry unnie deul, I'm sorry  Jungkook