2

I woke up with my eyes sore. Sore from all the crying I did last night.

You can't blame me to feel this way, I'm a girl. I get jealous. Let's all admit it we are all possessive with the man we love especially if its Jeon Jungkook of BTS.

I'm envious of IU sunbaenim why? She has everything suitors, fame, beauty, money, everything

Aside from that she's the ideal girl of Jungkook.

I sometimes wonder why he started to date me in the first place. I'm too far from his ideal girl who turns out to be IU sunbaenim.

I shook my head and head out of my room. I'm alone. The unnies have their own schedules except for me and Sujeong unnie.

But Sujeong unnie went out to go somewhere. But said that she'll come home shortly.

I started searching for foods in the kitchen.

"Aha!" I said when I spotted a box of cereals I grabbed the box from the cabinet.

I grabbed a bowl and pour some cereals and grabbed the box of milk in the fridge and also poured some on my bowl.

I'm munching my cereals while scrolling down my phone when the doorbell rang.

"Sujeong unnie?" I mumbled.

But Sujeong unnie said the she'll come home before lunch. Its just 8 in the morning.

I brushed my thoughts off and went to the door. I opened the door and my jaw almost drop when I saw Jungkook standing in front of our doorway.

He's wearing a pink plaited shirt with a pair of black pants and shoes.

I swear he looks like a boyfriend material in his outfit.

He always does by the way.

I looked at him like he was the most unbelievable thing I ever saw.

He brushed his hair, just like what Jimin usually do.

It almost took my breath away and died on the spot.

"I know I'm good looking Yein. But don't make it too obvious."

He smirked and made his way inside our dorm.

I was glued on my place not moving an inch as I stared at the door that is slowly closing.

"Yein are you just going to stand there?" He asked.

I looked at him and saw him removing his shoes.

I stayed at my position and didn't budge.

He walked towards me and leaned forward that made me back my head a little.

"If you're just going to stand there.

"I'll kiss you." He said and leaned closer than he already is.

Our lips just centimeters apart, when I pushed him away and almost ran towards the kitchen.

I heard him chuckle.

Is this really real? Jeon Jungkook, my boyfriend is actually here?

Is this some sort of a dream?

Yes we are together, we are dating but Jungkook never had the time to visit me.

In our dorm.

I put a whole spoon of cereals in my mouth when I saw Jungkook entering the kitchen.

Gosh! I swear Jungkook is really hot!

"Are you free tonight?" Out of nowhere he asked.

"W-why?" I stutterly asked.

"Nothing. I just want to spend some time with you." He said that made me blush.

He took three steps forward closing our distance and cupped my cheeks.

"Why are you so cute when blushing Yein? I can't help but to kept on falling for you." He said sweetly that made my cheeks burn

His cheeky smile turned into a serious one.

"I love you Yein." He said sincerly.

I looked at him. It was the second time he said he loved me.

The first one wasn't romantic since he's drunk but this time he's in his normal state not drunk but a serious one.

Yes Jeon Jungkook is not a sweet type.

I looked at him in the eye.

I saw sincerity and love.

"I love you too Jungkook." I said with all my heart.

A sweet smile crept on his face before leaning in.

I smiled and closed my eyes and waited for a pair of soft lips.

But instead I felt a hand tapping my shoulders in a waking manner.

"Yein wake up!" I heard a voice said

I opened my eyes but saw Jungkook still leaning in for a kiss.

I ignored the voice and closed my eyes once again waiting for Jungkook's lips

But instead of Jungkook's lips I felt someone splashed water on my face.

I opened my eyes once again and instead of Jungkook I saw Mijoo's  fuming face.

"Now you're awake!" She exclaimed and started nagging me

After 123456789 years she stopped and left the room.

I wiped my dripping wet face and heaved a sigh.

"Now I know the reason why Jungkook had the time to visit me and acted sweet. It was just all a dream."