33

As what the doctor said. Yeseul is already discharged from the hospital.

We are currently here in the living room watching her favorite cartoon. She smiles whenever she finds the scene funny, and sometimes will laugh at it.

She's back at being my energy supplier. Well it really helped big-time after what happened at the hospitals rooftop 2 days ago. Sungyoon never showed up after that but I kept his words in mind.

I never let any of my family members out of the house. Call me paranoid and all but I need to be extra careful as I feel like Sungyoon already lost his mind.

I'm also very protective about Yeseul. Sungyoon knows that Yeseul is one of my greatest weakness once she gets a hold of my daughter I'm sure he knows that I'll be willing to do everything he orders me to do.

About Jungkook, I don't really know what happened to him. I'm mad at him. But there's a part of me that believes that he will never let me and Yeseul go again. Even at a short period of time I was able to see his pure intention and that is to become a great father to our daughter.

And I'm still holding at that hope. He'll never give me up just for a stupid deal. He's not that low.

"Eomma can we eat now?" Yeseul asked and I was snapped back to reality.

"Are you hungry already?" I asked her and she innocently nodded her head.

"What do you want for lunch? We have beef, chicken and pork in the fridge tell me what you want and I'll cook it for you." I said and smiled at her.

"I want Krispy Kreme eomma." She said.

I knitted my brows.

"Doughnuts? For lunch?" I asked her and she just nodded her head.

"But you need to eat rice so you can drink you medicine." I told her and brushed her hair.

"I will eat rice eomma with beef soup but I still want doughnuts after that." She said and pouted.

"But we don't have doughnuts baby."

"Please buy me some eomma, please?"  She pleaded and showed me one of her greatest attack in aegyo.

Her puppy like eyes, with her signiture pout.

I sighed as I know that I lost this argument.

"Arasso, I'll cook your beef soup and I'll go out and buy doughnuts after. " I said.

"Can't you buy them now eomma? I want to eat it right after I finished my meal." She said.

"But who will cook your lunch?" I asked her.

"Auntie Hyoin is here. I know that she can cook beef soup well." She said and gave me her eyesmile.

I heaved a sigh once more.

"Arasso. I'll go out and buy some doughnuts." I said in surrender and Yeseul hugged me.

"Gomawo eomma!!" She said cheerfully.

I brought Yeseul to her room upstairs and went to Hyoin's room after.

I knocked a few times before opening her door and saw her with her phone while laying on her bed.

When she noticed me, she was a bit  flustered and she turned her phone off and placed it on her bedside table.

"What are you doing?" I asked her as I entered her room and closed the door behind me and went to the edge of her bed and sat.

"Texting someone." She said and smiled.

I gave her a look.

"Who? Is it a guy? You know that you're still not allowed to date yet right?."