7

Its been a month since President Lee confronted me and asked me to break up with Jungkook and here I'am still being the coward Yein who can't break up with BTS Golden Maknae Jeon Jungkook.

Why can't I just end up things between the two of us? Simple, I just can't.

He attended all the music festivals from SBS to MBC and here I am on my way with the unnies to MBC Music Festival. We are collaborating with a rock band named No Brain.

If you're wandering about Sungyoon oppa and where we went when he comforted me. We just simply went out to eat and it did help a lot to ease the weight on my chest.

We are getting closer with each other, closer than we already are.

We arrived at the venue just in time. Our stylists started to doll us up.

We are all wearing black with some snowflakes as its design.

The time had come for the grand opening. We are standing beside Seventeen.

We are clapping and jamming to the opening song.

And then the three emcees Yoona sunbaenim, Suho sunbaenim and Eunwoo of Astro said that the music festival is official starting.

Pristin performed Wee woo, followed by WJSN Happy. Then other idol groups started to perform.

We are sitting beside Mamamoo, above us is Seventeen, below us is GFriend then BAP.

Sitting on the other idol side is Red Velvet, Wanna one, Got7 and of course his group.

I admit he looks extremely cute in his red hoodie.

I can freely stare at him in my place.

We are watching VIXX stage when I caught him looked at me.

He slightly smiled. It took my breath away.

Did he just smiled at me?

I was the first to remove my eyes from him. Trying to hide my pink cheeks.

I suddenly felt hot.

Time flew fast it was now our performance.

Ours was already pre-recorded but we still performed at the other stage of MBC we danced to Twinkle.

I can see some of the idols glancing at the stage but most of them focuses on the screen on the main stage.

Sujeong unnie did her first part then Lovelinus started the fanchant.

I can see Taehyung sunbaenim and the others glancing at the fans shouting the fanchant.

I can't help but to feel proud of our fans.

I performed all smiles the same with the pre recorded.

Twinkle ended and its time for our collab stage with No Brain with the song You're falling to me.

We went back to our seat. I looked at the Jungkook and the other idols on the other idol side. They were all enjoying the performance. Taehyung sunbaenim is dancing to our collab stage. I took a glance at Sujeong unnie and saw that she's glad over Taehyung's reaction.

I put my eyes back on Jungkook and saw that he's really enjoying the performance.

I chuckled at his reaction when Lovelinus started screaming 'Yeah'.

I can clearly see his mouth gape.

After our performance we heard a round of applause. Me and my group really felt proud.

We watched the other idols perform.

We were totally having fun jamming and grooving with the music.

When it was time for the idols to gather at the stage. We stood in front of Gfriend with BTS and Wanna one infront of us.

I'm on a sideview and through my peripheral vision I saw Jungkook approaching my direction and he stood in front of me.

And what he did next made me freeze on my spot.

He held my hand.

He didn't looked back but he is holding my hand while his back is facing me.

He acted that he's not doing anything. I'm sure the fans who are recording their fancams didn't see what Jungkook did.

I blushed but acted normal as much as possible. Sujeong unnie who's beside me gave me a knowing look. I just smiled at her

It felt like it was just Jungkook and me on stage.

It was now the new year countdown. Its the last ten seconds.

10..

9..

8..

7..

6..

5..

4..

3..

2..

1..

Its new year. Its now 2018 a new year for Lovelyz.

We did a group hug and so did BTS but Jungkook never left my hand. He's still holding it while hugging his members.

He let go of my hand when a prod staff called for BTS. I can see him talking with some of the prod. He walked towards the back and I simply glanced at him.

Then I immediately set my eyes somewhere else before anyone notices it.

We lined up at the platform going towards the other stage.

We are busy doing fan service. When I saw through my peripheral vision someone passing behind us.

I looked at the people passing behind our back and it startled me to see Jungkook's bandmates.

When I saw him walking towards his members I squatted a little bit and did some fan service. Because I'm sure a camera will caught it since I can see a lot of Lovelinus filming us. I need to be careful.

I glanced at him and saw him standing next to Kei unnie. I almost want to scream at Kei unmie saying. 'UNNIE LET'S CHANGE POSITIONS PLEASE.' but I restrained my self.

After the closing program it is now time to go backstage they left the platform before us. And we followed. I saw him let Red Velvet's Yeri get down the stage first. And he followed soon after. I'm aware that he's being shipped with Yeri and I can't help but to feel my blood boil.

If my mood earlier is as bright as the sun now its darker than the darkest pit.

I told my unnies that I'll go to the restroom first. To cool down for a bit. After doing my business. I got out of the restroom while fixing my clothes. But someone pulled me towards a corner

I almost screamed but I felt a lump in my throat as I smelled a familiar scent. I just found myself being back hugged. I can feel a hot breath on my neck.

I know its him.

I'm sure of that. He's using the perfume I gave him.

"I missed you." He said in a low and husky voice as he buried his face on the crook of my neck.

I shivered. My knees wobbling.

When did you learn to be clingy Jeon Jungkook?