8

I missed you...

I missed you....

I missed you...

Its been a week after MBC Gayo Daejun and its also been a week that I'm in cloud nine.

The scene where Jungkook hugged me kept on replaying on my mind.

After 3 months of dating that was the first skinship between me and Jungkook.

I find it so surreal that I kept on asking myself if its real or if its just like my other dreams.

You can also add the fact that he's texting and calling me every night. Even my unnies finds it weird.

I don't know maybe I'm not just really used to it.

My heart feels like its going to explode just by thinking about it. Jungkook is the only guy who can do this to me.

Then suddenly felt a cold thing on my cheek that made me jolt.

I looked up to see Sujeong unnie holding a canned ice cold coffee.

I grabbed it from her hands and opened it.

"Wah, no thank you? That's a bit disrectpectful there maknae." She says as she sat next to me.

"Gomawo." I said as I pinch her chubby cheeks.

"Aish! Jinja!" She groans.

And then the atmosphere became silent.

I know she wants to tell me something but she's hesitating.

I reached for my pocket and fished out a penny.

"A penny for your thoughts? " I said as I gave her the penny.

Sujeong unnie smiles as she took the penny from my hands.

She took a deep breath before continuing.

"Its about Taehyung oppa." She starts.

"What about Taehyung oppa?"

"I don't know. Its just that I kinda miss him." She looked down

I sighed.

"You still like him don't you?" I ask as I look at her with sympathy.

She slowly nodded her head while biting her lower lip.

I pulled her in my arms as I rub her back.

Then she started to sob.

"I don't know Yein ah. Its already been two y- no its almost three years and I still can't get over him. We both liked each other back then, and then the next day he's acting like I'm a total stranger. Its hurts so bad Yein. So bad." She said in between her sobs.

I can't help but to feel sorry for unnie. But I can't do anything.

I sometimes even hate myself for dating Jungkook. Jungkook is really close with Taehyung.

When the unnies knew that I was dating Jungkook they opposed it alot. And I know Sujeong unnie is the one who opposed it the most.

She doesn't want me to get close or get involved with people who are close to Taehyung. And that includes Jungkook.

"Shhhh. You'll get over him soon unnie." I said in a low voice.

Sujeong unnie might be dating Minggyu of Seventeen, but her heart and mind still belongs to Taehyung.

"How can I do that Yein ah? How can I forget him easily? How can I just throw all those memories we created? How can I Yein ah? How?" She hysterically asks.

"Unnie...."

"Am I not beatiful Yein? Am I not good enough?" She asks while wiping her tears.

"I guess I am! What am I compared to Irene? She's beautiful, talented, popular, she's loved by everyone! And what about me? Am just a singer in a not so known kpop group!"

I made Sujeong unnie looked at me in the eyes.

"Unnie! Stop comparing yourself to others! We all both know that you're beatiful and talented! You can play musical instruments you can sing beautifully, you have a figure that other people gets envious off. You are better than what you think you are! And so what if he thrown all those memories the two of you had? You can create new ones with your Mr. Right."

"Unnie stop doing this to yourself already! Time will come and Taehyung oppa will realise what he left."

"And when that time comes. You're already over him."

***

"Sunbae! Ahnyeonghaseyo!" Golden Child greeted when we entered their practice room.

We greeted them back.

"What are you doing here sunbae?" Daeyeol oppa asks Baby Soul unnie.

"We came to watch you guys practice." Baby Soul unnie answered.

After exchanging few words with each other they started practicing.

It feels really different just seeing ten members dancing and practicing.

I sighed as I remember Jaeseok oppa. He recently left the group because of his health. We respect his decision but we can clearly feel the emptiness without him around.

The dance practice ended and we decided to treat them lunch.

"Let's eat? The treat is on us." Soul unnie announced and we heard cheers after.

We headed to the restaurant. We got our orders and we started to eat. After lunch, some of us went to the restroom leaving a few of us in the table.

I'm busy with my phone.

I replied to Jungkook's text.

He's asking if I want to hang out with him which I answered yes.

This is like a one time offer! I should grab it.

I placed my phone back on the table and ate a spoonful of the samgyetang.

I can feel Sungyoon oppa's stare while I'm eating.

I looked up and he really is staring at me.

"Is there a problem oppa?" I asked.

"Yein ah. Can we talk?" He asked.

"We are already talking oppa." I answered and chuckled.

"I mean, privately."