20

"ARGHHHH" I groaned as I ruffled my hair.

Today is Sujeong unnie's wedding, its been two weeks since they've visited us and its also been two since I think I'll go insane!

I kept on thinking on how I should react when I see Jungkook. Should I ignore him? Should I act like everything's alright? Should I act like I'm fine?

"ARGHHHH MOLLA!!!" I groaned and rolled around my bed.

I heard soft knocks on my door and my daughter went inside.

Eomma." I heard Yeseul call for me.

I sat on my bed and saw her carrying a pink dress. Its my dress.

"Yeseul ah, why are you carrying this?" I asked her and helped her. The dress is bigger than her for pete sake!

"Eomma, I want you to wear this to Sujeong auntie's wedding." She cutely said.

I stared at my daughter and soon carried her and placed her on my lap.

"Why do you want eomma to wear this dress?" I asked her.

"Cause it will look good on you eomma." She answered and avoided my gaze.

I sigh.

"But baby, you know that I never wore this dress right. And I will never wear it." I said.

"Because its from appa?" She said that took me by surprise.

The pink dress that Yeseul wants me to wear is the dress Jungkook gave me on our first month as girlfriend/boyfriend. He didn't gave it to me personally he asked someone to give it to me and he just left a note inside the paper bag.

I've never wear that dress since I've received it. For me its too precious to be worn.

And up to now I've never used it. And I've never told Yeseul about it.

"Ho-o-ow d-id you kno-w ba-by?" I asked stuttering.

She starts fumbling with her fingers.

"Hyoin auntie told me." She lowly said and wiped her eyes.

She's in tears.

"Yeseul ah, why are you crying?" And brushed her tears away.

"Eomma, can't you wear the dress? When auntie Hyoin told me that dad gave you that dress I can't stop thinking about him, and I think seeing you wearing that dress will somehow make me close to my da-ad?." She said that somehow broke my heart.

Am I that bad for not telling Jungkook about Yeseul? I just wanted to protect my daughter. Is it wrong?

I hugged my daughter.

"Okay, mom will wear the dress so don't cry baby." I told her and pulled a little bit from the hug and saw my daughter's smiling face still with tears in her eyes.

"Really eomma?" She asks with sparkling eyes.

I gave her a nod.

"Eomma, go prepare now you'll be late for auntie Sujeong's wedding." She said excitedly and gently pushed me towards the bathroom's direction.

I shaked my head at how adorable my daughter is.

Yeseul didn't left my room not until I was inside the bathroom. I started showering. I made sure that I scrubbed all my dead skins away.

After showering I wore a bathrobe and went to my vanity table to put on my make up and to curl my hair.

I'm all prepared except for one thing.