31

"What are we going to do Jungkook?" I asked Jungkook for the nth time. I kept walking in circles and Jungkook has his head on his hands as he doesn't know what to do.

"I don't know Yein ah." Jungkook says as I heard him sigh and looked up to me.

"Yeseul! What are we going to do about Yeseul? She can't be involved in this!" I said frustrated.

"She already is Yein. But I promise I won't let anyone lay a finger on our daughter." He said and went to me and held my shoulders.

"We are in this together Yein. Don't think too much." He said and pulled me in embrace.

I hugged him back and didn't utter a single word.

Korea is in turmoil as the news of Jungkook going to the Philippines because of me.

And him being in a intimate relationship with me and Yeseul being our daughter that is being hidden for the past 5 years.

We don't know how the hell it reached Korea but it is now all over social media and I'm afraid that Jungkook's Filipino fans might go to this hospital and create chaos. It doesn't really bother me since I'm already used to this when I was still an idol but this is a different matter. My daughter is dragged into this, and I'm more worried about her condition right now especially that she is ill and anyone can access this hospital I'm afraid that a fan might hurt her. Fans can go overboard as you all know.

I don't mind getting hurt, emotionally or physically I'm used to it. But not my daughter. Not Yeseul.

"Ms, Jeong, patient Jeong Yeseul will be now transferred to a regular room." A nurse approached us and Jungkook and I broke the hug.

She's a new nurse I can tell. She has a full face make up which this hospital never allows. You can wear make up but its just to cover you imperfections and blemishes but that's not the case for her. She got a full coverage make up. And her hair which was supposed to be tied in a bun or ponytail was loose. And is framing her face.

The nurse eyes is burning with anger as she look at me

I can clearly see her piercing gaze set on me and how badly she want to pull me away from Jungkook. And I think Jungkook saw it as well as he held my hand.

I gave her a nod, I can see how she rolled her eyes when she looked at my hand and Jungkook's that is locked together.

She gave a fake smile when she looked at me and was about to walk away but Jungkook stopped her.

"Hey you nurse. Can I talk to you?"
Jungkook said in fluent english.

My mouth gape when I heard his accent. There's still a hint of his Korean accent but it is hot af!

When did this boy got so fluent in english?

The nurse turned to look back at Jungkook and I swear her eyes sparkled and there's a hint of pink tint on her cheeks. Well its not a hint of pink since her face is covered in make up and her cheeks I guess she emptied a whole compact blush on it. She looked like she was slapped a hundred times. And her foundation! Its not her skintone for pete's sake and she didn't even put on some foundation on her neck that makes her look silly.

I think you can tell that she is a fan of Jungkook and I think she's fantasizing over him all the time. This b*tch!

I rolled my eyes at her.

"I didn't like the way you rolled your eyes at my girlfriend and your fake attitude towards her. I know you never said a word against her but I can definitely see it in your eyes. And I guess you're not following the hospitals protocols for the nurses attire. Make up and letting your hair loose is not allowed in this hospital as I can remember." Jungkook said still in straight english.