30

"Choi Sungyoon."

When Jungkook said Sungyoon oppa's name I looked behind my back and saw Sungyoon oppa standing with a unexplainable facial expression.

"O-opp-a." I mumbled stuttering.

"What is the meaning of this Yein ah? What is Jeon Jungkook doing here?" He asked with his eyes looking at me and shifting to Jungkook.

"O-o-oppa..."

I can't bring myself to say anything. I forgot that Sungyoon oppa is still in my life as my boyfriend. I was so careless and I was selfish once again. I only thought about myself and reconciled with Jungkook and I totally forgot about Sungyoon oppa.

I felt Jungkook stood beside me.

"I'm here because my daughter is here and also Yein." Jungkook said while looking at Sungyoon oppa.

"That's not what I meant. Why are you here with Jungkook, Yein?" Sungyoon oppa asked me but it was Jungkook who answered him again.

"You've seen earlier right? We are talking about something important but you interrupted us when you entered the room. "  Jungkook rudely said.

Sungyoon oppa glared at Jungkook.

"I'm not talking to you." He said coldly.

"Well you are now." Jungkook said ironically.

Sungyoon oppa ignored him and turned to me once again. "Yein answer me." He demanded with a pleading voice.

"We are back together. Well not totally but our relationship is slowly getting mended." Jungkook said as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

I was stunned at what he just said. He said right in front of Sungyoon oppa's face. I looked at Jungkook wide eyed and he just gave me a small smile.

"Is it true Yein? Its not right?" Sungyoon oppa asked hoping that I'll answer the complete opposite of what Jungkook just said.

But again I can't bring myself to talk and instead I said a word that I know would break him more.

"Mian-nhe o-o-oppa." I said and avoided his eyes.

I heard him scoffed. And when I looked at him I can see pain, anger and betrayal in his eyes that made me guilty.

Without uttering a word he went out of the room and slammed the door.

I was about to follow him when Jungkook stopped me.

"Let him. He's in pain right now its not the right time for you to talk to him. His mind and heart won't accept your apology nor listen to your side." Jungkook said.

"But, Jungkook its still not right to just end things between me and him. He's also a part of my life. I can't just leave him like that." I said.

"You'll break up with him sooner or later Yein. "

"Believe me Yein breaking up with him will ease his pain more rather than making him believe that everything is still fine between you and him." He continued

"I'll let you talk to him, but not now." Jungkook said and caressed my cheeks.

I nodded my head, he smiled and planted kiss on my forehead.

"Let's go to Yeseul for now, the doctor said that she already gained consciousness." Jungkook said and I immediately nodded my head.

-
We went to the ICU as the doctor said that they'll still observe Yeseul until this evening and if she gets better the whole day she'll be transferred to a regular room.