5

"Jeon Jungkook, will you take this Jeong Yein as your wedded wife? Will you promise to love, honor and cherish her, keeping yourself only unto her until death do you part?" The priest asked Jungkook.

"Yes, I will." Jungkook said as he looked intently into Yein's eyes.

"Jeong Yein, will you take Jeon Jungkook as your wedded husband? Will you promise to love, honor and cherish him, keeping yourself only unto him until death do you part?" The priest asked Yein.

"Yes, I will" Yein said as she smiled at Jungkook.

They stood facing each other, while holding each others hands.

"You can now exchange your vows." The priest said.

"Jeong Yein, in a few minutes you'll be Jeon Yein. But first Yein you don't know how much you mean to me. You came into my dull and colorless life and made it brighter. It wasn't easy. We both know that, dealing with fans was the hardest. We kept our relationship a secret, I know how tired you are dealing with my immature acts, I always get jealous every time I see you with other guys, even with my members. Whenever you praise them you don't know how badly I want to hit them."

The guests laugh at what Jungkook said

"When there are times when I want to give up, but you didn't leave me, you stayed by my side and cheered me up. Thank you for being the most understanding, loving and caring girlfriend. And starting this day forward I promise to love and take good care of you and our future children. I love you." Jungkook said as he wiped his tears.

Yein who is also tearing up chuckled.

It was Yein's turn.

"Jungkook, my kookie, bunny, my sweetest boyfriend, my perfect boyfriend. In a few minutes you'll be my husband. I still remember the first time we met, we were both awkward at each other at that time but soon became friends. Do you still remember 7 years ago when you brought me to a lake and kissed me and told me that I was your girl starting that day? You didn't even courted me but since I love you I agreed. And I never regretted that. You even said that I was "Jungkook styled" the term you use to make everyone or anything yours."

The guests once again laughed. And Jungkook chuckled.

"I want to thank you for everything. For staying by my side and choosing me over Taehyung oppa." Yein said as she laughed.

"And I promise to take good care of you and our children. I love you." Yein said as she wiped her tears.

"Yein take this ring as a sign of my love and loyalty. I promise to love you from this day forward in sickness and in health for richer or for poorer til death do us part." Jungkook vows as he slid the ring on Yein's ring finger.

Now its Yein's turn. She took Jungkook's ring.

"Jungkook, take this ring as a sign of my love and loyalty. I promise to love you from this day forward, in sickness and in health for richer or for poorer, til death do us part." Yein vows as she slid the ring on Jungkook's ring finger.

"By the power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife!"

"You may kiss the bride.."

Jungkook slowly lifted Yein's veil.

He stared at Yein.

Yein felt uncomfortable.

"Do I look good?" She asked.

"No, you don't look good. You look beautiful." Jungkook said as he cupped Yein's cheeks and leaned to kiss her.

It was a long and passionate kiss.

The guests cheered.

They broke the kiss and hugged each other.

"Are you ready for tonight Mrs. Jeon Jungkook?" Jungkook asked seductively on Yein's ears.

"I was born ready Mr. Jeon Jungkook." Yein whispered back

I started slowly opening my eyes. And sat on my bed and I kept on replaying my dream in my mind. They say that once you had a dream you'll easily forget about it the next day but for me its a different case. Everything was vivid.

It was so vivid that it made me prayed to all the saints out there to make it the reality. Me and Jungkook getting married.

But a dream will always stay as a dream.

I sighed and got down from my bed. I went to my bathroom and washed.

After washing I started foraging a comfortable wardrobe for today.

I went to the company not to practice but to tell President Lee my decision regarding my relationship with Jungkook.

I slowly made my way out of President Lee's office. As I told him my decision.

And soon I'll talk to Jungkook.

I made my way to the company's rooftop. Its peaceful and the skyscrapers really makes my system calm.

I opened the door to the rooftop and the cool breeze kissed my skin.

Its refreshing.

I walked towards a bench and sat as I stared at the view of Seoul from here.

A tear escaped from my eyes. I'm tired of crying over a senseless thing but why am I tearing up over the same thing everyday?

I looked down and wiped my tear. When I looked up I saw a white handkerchief in front of me I looked at the person holding the handkerchief.

"Sungyoon"