10

Believe it or not two months already passed since Jungkook and I broke up.

And its already been a month since Sungyoon oppa started courting me. Yes, he did pursue his feelings for me.

I'm doing fine if you ask. But I know that I'm still missing a big part of my life.

And that is Jungkook.

After the night he ended things between the two of us. I've never heard any news about him. Well except for the news of BTS winning different awards here and there.

But news specifically about him, I've never heard of any.

Actually there is one news and that is.......

Jungkook and Red Velvet's Yeri are dating.

That news kept on circling around the net for quite a while now.

Honestly I don't know if I should believe it or not.

"I'm breaking up with you because if we're really destined for each other we'll meet again. No matter how many relationship we're going to face we will still find our way back to each other. And when that time comes. I'll treat you right, cherish and love you and show you how much you mean to me."

His words repeated on my mind.

I don't really know what to do. Should I believe in his words? Or should I just forget about everything? Him?

"Sunbae."

"Sunbae?"

"SUNBAE?!"

I was waken back to reality when Bomin, one of my hoobaes called my name out loud. I looked at him.

"Eoh, Bomin ah, why?" I asked. "Baby Soul sunbae is calling for you. Are you okay sunbae? You seem to be spacing out." He said as he tilted his head to the side.

I smiled, Bomin is really a caring and a nice person.

"I fine Bomin ah, I'm just stressed out this past few days." I said and gave him an assuring smile.

"Are you sure noona?" He asked concerned. I prefer Bomin calling me Noona than to be referred to as sunbae.

"I'll call Sungyoon hyung if you want." He said then smiled teasingly.

I hit his shoulders lightly.

"Aish, here you go again. I'm fine, don't tell it to Sungyoon oppa or else he'll freak out again." I said and smiled as I remembered something from last time.

I fainted two weeks ago, I don't even know why, and they all freaked out. They were actually planning to take me to the hospital but I told them that I'm fine but Sungyoon oppa kept on scolding me so we went to the hospital for a check up. Nothing was serious, I was just over fatigue, that's it.

Sungyoon oppa overreacts sometimes.

"Arasso, noona. I'll get going I still need to practice." He said and smiled showing his set of white teeth and eyesmile.

I can't help but to smile back. Bomin reminds me of my younger sister, Hyoin. They're really similar in some aspect.

Bomin walked towards their practice room and I went to ours. When I reached the practice room I saw Baby Soul unnie outside the room.

I approached her.

"Unnie." I called out. She looked at my direction.

"Yein ah, where have you been. kajja, Kei is preparing our lunch back at our dorm."she said.

I knitted my forehead.

"Don't we have practice unnie?" I asked.

"Our manager cancelled it. I don't know why." She said and shrugged

"Kajja!" She said as she clinged her arm on mine and dragged me out of the company.

-

"Thank you for the meal." We all said in unison before eating.

Kei unnie prepared a lot. It is appetising I must say but somehow I don't feel hungry.

"Yein ah, why aren't you touching your food?" Jiae unnie asked me while she munched on her food.

"I don't feel hungry unnie." I said as I put my chopsticks down on the table.

"Why is that?" She asked again.

"I don't know." I replied.

"What is happening to you really? Sometimes you have cravings and sometimes you don't have an appetite." Mijoo unnie asked.

I just shrugged.

"Did you have your monthly period already? You told me that you didn't have your period last month." This time its Sujeong unnie who asked.

"Not yet unnie."

Its true, my monthly period is a month late. I'm waiting if I'll have my period this month. I'm irregular so this happens sometimes.

"Are you perhaps pregnant?" Kei unnie suddenly asked.

My eyes widened at what she said.

"Now way!" The unnies said in unison.

"What? She has a weird appetite her period is late. So she might be pregnant." Kei unnie said and shrugged.

The unnies then all looked at me.

I nervously laughed.

"Come on Kei unnie. What are you thinking? I'm still young to be pregnant. Its just that I'm irregular and I just don't have an appetite means I'm pregnant!" I said defending myself.

They nodded their heads and continued eating.

I looked to my side.

I can't be pregnant right?

-

The next day I sneaked to go to the clinic where I get my check ups regarding my period.

The reason why I went here? To see if I'm really pregnant.

Two months ago, on the night where Jungkook decided to end things between the two of us. We actually had an intercourse.

And this past few weeks, I'm seeing a difference on my body, I gained weight and I have some symptoms when you're pregnant. So I came here to be sure.

I know I'm stupid to do a sacred thing with the one I love who's breaking up with me. But I can't help it.

I love him and I can give everything to him. Even my purity.

After a couple of hours waiting my doctor came back with the results.

She's smiling widely. I started palpitating.

I know where this is going.

"Congratulations Ms, Jeong you're seven weeks pregnant!"