[M] Chapter One And Shit's Fucked

btw there's smut in this chapter.

I strode through the gay club feigning confidence and looking for someone to fulfill my needs. Just a tiny bit of your soul, that's all. I scanned the crowd, it seemed to be mostly women, which was weird because it's usually mostly gay guys. But I'm not complaining, lesbians are cool. Even if I don't swing that way.

I noticed a few attractive men around the bar and dance floor, but no one really seemed you know, right, I guess. Being an incubus, I had to choose the right person to feed from, otherwise it could get ugly. Not everyone was nice to my kind.

There was someone else here though. I could see him weaving through the crowd and lingering just at the edge of the mass of people. His face was blurred from my vision. The lights must've been too dim. Or he might've been too far away, but I didn't recognize him in the slightest.

My fingers tingled with excitement. Yes, he is the one I would prey on tonight.

I watched intently as he walked up to another man and my hopes deflated for a moment. But they seemed to greet each other like friends rather than lovers. I bit my lip imagining the things I could do to him. Other demons usually scorned incubi and succubi, but they had never fucked one of us either. Not to brag or anything, but it was a life changing experience.

I skirted closer to them discreetly, his body became more definite in my line of vision. He was taller than me, by a lot, and his shoulders were broader. I figured he was quite handsome beneath his clothes, and in more place than one. If you catch my meaning.

I was nearly drooling over the stranger by now. He seemed like a perfect subject and I couldn't wait to get my hands on him.

A devilish grin was plastered on my face as I continued to inch my way towards him. It would be too obvious if I just walked over, I liked to play hard to get on occasion. And tonight I was feeling frisky.

My eyes trained on his relaxed figure, his shoulders rolled forward and his hands shoved in his pockets. This man had terrible posture. Oh well, all that really mattered was that he could feed me. I could just imagine sliding my fingers down his bare chest and kissing down his neck. My body tingled at the very thought and I could feel myself becoming more aroused by the second.

As I was ogling his most perfect ass my bad fucking luck kicked in and he turned his head. In my direction. He looked directly at me.

I let out a guttural noise that sounded like a wheeze and a cough. Our eyes connected and his gaze froze my entire body from head to toe.

No way.

It was a demon thing, our eyes. A million shades, a million colors and a million times more captivating than any other supernatural. It was our strongest power and our greatest weakness. Demons battled silently for power, kind of like a staring contest. The more powerful you were the easier is was to make your opponent fall to their knees.

And this man. He was on a whole other level. There was no way I could even think I fighting back.

My eyes fluttered for a moment as shocks of fear and excitement tingled down my arms and legs. I couldn't move or look away from him. He finally turned back to his friend and they laughed like a joke had just been told.