[M] Shit Happens. Again.

TRIGGER WARNING: RAPE

"I-" don't know what to say, "I don't believe you."

Cassius narrowed his eyes down at me and tightened his grip on my wrists.

"I noticed as much, it's why I didn't tell you." He muttered, his voice laced with bitterness. I winced as he squeezed tighter.

"No. I can't- I can't have a mate, I'm not supposed to." I rambled and looked away from him.

"You can't stop it Alabaster, you're my mate," the prince muttered and kissed the outer shell of my ear. I gulped and squeezed my eyes shut.

"B-but I don't know what it's supposed to feel like, I thought I was supposed to know," my bottom lip quivered as I spoke and Cassius began to pepper my face with gentle kisses.

"I thought so, you weren't acting like it," his warm body pressed close to mine and I welcomed the contact.

"I-I don't know what you mean, I don't know how to do this Cassius!" I was almost hysterical, this can't be right. I shouldn't have a mate! I tried to pry my arms out of his grasp but he only pinned them further above me.

"Hush, love, let me touch you," he muttered and held my arms above me while his other slipped under my shirt. I wiggled and tried to push myself away but the prince wouldn't allow me to.

"Stop-stop Cassius," I whimpered as his lips pressed against my throat and the rough pads of his fingers slid over my nipples.

"You don't understand Alabaster," the prince groaned and pushed my shirt up to my collar bones, "It's the fourth day, we were meant to be mated yesterday."

My breath caught, the newscast. I remember it, he said that his mate would be presented on the third day.

"I don't want this, please!" I cried as he slipped my pants off, Cassius pinned my arms to the headboard, I hate demon magicks. He tore off his shirt and pants as well and pressed a gentle kiss to my abdomen. I sucked in sharply at the feeling it aroused in me. Horns curled out of the sides of his head and a thick tail slithered from his tailbone.

"Turn, Alabaster," he growled as I squeezed my legs together to hide my erection from him. I gulped and shook my head, the prince spread his warm hands across my pale chest and circled my hard nipples. "I won't repeat myself, do it now before I have to make you."

"Cassius," I trailed off, looking up at him with pleading eyes, but he kept his gaze stern. My bottom lip quivered at my tail and wings slid from my back.

He pressed a soft kiss to each of my nipples, "good boy," the prince placed his hands on each of my knees, but I only squeezed tighter. "Spread your legs for me, baby."

I shook my head as he began to pry my legs open, a yelp bubbled from my throat as he finally pushed them apart. I laid fully exposed to him. His erection pressed against my leaking entrance as I tried to squirm away.

"No, please," I begged as Cassius pushed his index finger into my hole, I gasped as it rubbed against my prostate immediately. "Stop," I moaned but he only added another finger and curled them inside me.

"But it feels good, doesn't it?" the prince murmured and dug his fingers into my hip. He pulled his fingers out and rubbed against my stretched hole with his cock. I moaned and my toes curled in pleasure.

"Cassius," I whined as he kissed my ear and pressed the bulbous head of his dick to my entrance.

"I love the way you say my name, baby," Cassius sank into me to the hilt, my breath caught, he was so deep inside. "Do it again."