[M] *softly but with a lot of feeling* fuck.

The prince pulled his body away from me and I whined, reaching out for him.

"Cassius, I'm tired." I groaned, my eyes still closed. He scooped me up out of the bed and I gasped. He only smirked down at me. "It's cold." I frowned and wiggled in his arms, I was so fucking exhausted.

Cassius set me on my feet and I grasped his shoulders for support. My toes touched the cold tile of the bathroom floor and I shivered. The sound of rushing water reached my ears as he adjusted the temperature. When Cassius deemed it suitable he turned on the showerhead and took my hand. We stepped in and I shuddered as the warm water pelted my skin. The prince rested his hands on my hips and I leaned my head against his chest.

"Why am I here?" I mumbled and wrapped my arms around him.

"I can't tell you yet." Cassius replied and began to lather my body in a sweet smelling soap.

"Why? Why can't you tell me? You kidnapped me, so now you have to deal with my shitty attitude." I spat and frowned, the prince looked down at me with a glare on his face.

"If you're going to be shitty to me then I'm going to be shitty to you." He responded and pushed my body against the wall. I shuddered as the cold tiles dug into my back.

"Then fuck off, you asshole." I hissed and squirmed against him. He pressed his body closer to mine and dug his fingers into my wet hair.

"Only after I've buried myself inside you." The prince growled and kissed down my neck. I shivered against the wall. He was blocking the stream of water with his body and I was getting cold. His hips rubbed against mine and I could feel his growing erection against my bare skin, but he could feel mine too.

"Cassius," I whined and pushed against his chest, "stop it, you keep distracting me every time I try to talk to you!"

"Does it really matter if I'm making you feel good?" Cassius whispered and slid his hands down my ass and thighs.

"Y-yes! It does, because I don't know why it feels good!" I explained, Cassius hooked his hand under the back of my knee and pulled my leg up his waist. I could feel my erection grazing against his skin.

"There doesn't have to be an explanation. I just want to do this for you. I want to make you feel things no one else has ever made you feel. Not your previous boyfriends, not your food sources," I heard his voice catch and then lower, "not Zisael." I looked up at him in shock. He hadn't brought up Zisael, but no doubt knew what we had done by now.

"You don't know anything about what happened between us." I snarled and looked him in the eye, his silvery irises swam with rage and lust. With his other hand he pulled my leg up his waist. I was suspended by him and the wall, no escape. No fighting.

"I know enough, I know that-" he closed his mouth and shut his eyes, inhaling slowly, "I know that he touched you and he is going to pay for it, I promise you."

"Don't you fucking touch him. I'm the one that brought him to my bed, I'm the one who let him touch me. I was willing and I initiated it so don't you fucking threaten Zisael." I lashed out at him and pressed the heels of my palms into my watery eyes.

"But he knew. He knew what you are to me. And he didn't fucking stop." Cassius fumed, his fingers digging into the soft flesh of my thighs. I winced and avoided his gaze, squeezing my eyelids shut.

"Cassius, just don't hurt him, please. I was fucking starving and he was there, I needed it. Don't touch him, please." I begged, and wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. Cassius leaned in and brushed his lips against mine. I impatiently kissed him and curled my fingers in his thick blond hair, letting him dominate me and slide his tongue into my mouth. I was dripping with wetness as his erection rubbed against my entrance.