[M]The Shit Gets Real (feat. Prince Assfuck)

TRIGGER WARNING: RAPE

My heart beat rapidly. Thoughts. Think. I need a plan. Have I broken any laws lately?

I thought back in the past few weeks.

Probably...not?

I don't even fucking know at this point! What the fuck am I going to do? Someone banged on the door.

"Sir, we need you to come out." A voice, muffled through the door called. I froze. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god.

If there is some crazy white man in the sky, please help me.

"Sir. If you do not exit the room in ten seconds we will be forced to break down the door." The voice was commanding, it made me wither. I stepped away from the door until my back hit the wall. More banging. Panic. Thoughts. Rushing. Cassius.

Oh, Cassius. I miss you so, so much.

I stood, shaky. Terrified. And pressed my hand to the door knob.

"Okay," it was quiet and weak, "okay."

I clicked the lock and stepped back.

The door burst, it scared me. I stumbled back against the wall and shielded my face as splinters flew. They flooded into the small bathroom. One right in front of me.
I'm so fucking scared.

I was shaking and ready to cry. The demon before me took me by the shoulders.

"Are you Alabaster Constantine?" He demanded, I could barely breathe.

"Yes." My voice was hoarse and it sounded strange to my ears. Phlegm coated my throat and my hands were shaking like I hadn't eaten in days. Two took me by the arms and began to drag me out the door. That was my breaking point, I felt the scream bubbling in my throat and the tears welling in my eyes.

"Stop- stop! Don't!" I was panicking, my voice quaking under the terror, they were dragging me out. I can't breathe.

I can't breathe.

I was losing control. And losing focus. It was like I had tripped and broken through the thin little barrier that kept me in the human world.

No. No no no. Fuck. I can't go back!

It felt as though someone had drenched me in ice water and then ripped the breath out of my lungs. I was gasping and panting as my hands connected with hardwood floors. Everything went black for a split second and then a blinding white. What's wrong? What's happening?

I crumpled to the floor, my arms giving out. A quiet whimper escaped me and I don't even know how I had energy to even make a sound.

"Do you think I'm stupid?" It was low and dangerous and familiar, "I knew you would try that."

Cassius.

"Cassius," I croaked, weak. It was hell. I was in Hell again. No. No, please. "Cassius," I cried and curled on my side. I could feel him somewhere. His presence was so strong. "Please."

And then he was on me. Hands on my waist. Lips brushing against my ear. "Leave us." It was commanding, and so familiar. But he wasn't speaking to me. Was someone else here? But his hands distracted me, they were like fire, holding onto me. Cradling me. I pushed desperately at his chest. Trying to get away.

"No! Stop it- get- get away from me! Stop!" I was crying. Tears rolled down my face and I did nothing to stop them. Cassius held my wrists and pulled me up. I leaned against his body but struggled to rip myself away from him. Everything was so unreal.