[M] ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lux slammed me against the wall so hard that for a few blinding moments, I'd thought I'd gone too far. His fingers dug into my thighs as he jerked them around his hips. I could barely gasp for air as he shoved his tongue down my throat and pressed his body against mine.

My hands shook with anticipation as I sank them into his blue-black hair. I almost cried out in pleasure when he rolled my bottom lip between his teeth. He pushed me harder against the wall, effectively holding me up with his body so his hands could roam my chest.

I finally broke out of my shocked trance and began to kiss him back with equal fervor. I interlocked my fingers around the nape of his neck and felt his tongue slide in my mouth. Over my teeth, the roof of my mouth, he made sure to leave no spot untouched. I hesitantly turned my head away to ease the burning in my lungs.

Lux slid his tongue in my ear and I shuddered at how good it felt. His lips traveled over my jaw and down my neck until they were covered in hickeys and bites. The vampire's hands shifted up my chest and rubbed my nipples in a circular motion. I squeezed my thighs around his hips as he teased me. He began to slow down, regaining control.

Until I had to open my mouth again.

"L-Lux," I gasped and gripped his shoulders tightly. A low growl reverberated from his throat as he began to rock against me, "I w-want to go to our room."

Cassius noticed the first time I'd called his room ours. He took it as a sign of acceptance from me and it would probably work on Lux too.

I suppose guys liked submission.

He trudged up the stairs, holding onto his last thread of self control. I jumped when he kicked the door open with a loud crack.

Lux pinned me to the bed and tore my shirt over my head. He froze momentarily and ran his fingers over my chest. Admiring my bare skin. I panted and felt blood rush to my face as he kissed my nipple, hard and stiff from his teasing. The vampire spread his warm tongue over the bud and I arched my back against his body.

He jerked down my trousers and I jolted in surprise. Stopping his hand too late. His gaze trailed to the spiraling black mark on my left thigh. I held my breath in terror.

Lux wasn't himself, he was frustrated and barely hanging on. I watched the fury burn in his eyes for a moment until they snapped closed for a few seconds. He pressed his lips to my inner thigh. A gasp bubbled from my lips as he kissed and sucked closer and closer to my aching manhood. Lux's fangs scraped against my sensitive skin and I arched my back as they dug into my flesh.

He didn't do it to feed either. The vampire sipped slowly, hardly taking anything at all. He did it to watch the waves of pleasure and lust pulse through my body. I tensed and writhed at the uncontrollable pleasure.

"Please, please, please," I whimpered and thrashed my head to the side. Lux detached his fangs and ran his warm hand up my stomach and chest. He kissed over the path of his fingers and bit me again. Right under my nipple. This time I couldn't stop the scream of pleasure from escaping me. He did the same thing.

Over and over again. On my chest, my neck, my throat. His name rolled off my tongue repeatedly and each time it did, I could feel it pushing him further and further away from sanity.

Lux hovered over me and I could see how hard he was fighting it. Trying to hold back from pounding me until I was begging him to stop. He clenched his fists in the sheets beside my head. I gave him a lopsided grin and slid my hand up his shirt. Tugging it over his head.

My breath caught at the sight of his torso in the pale moonlight. There were scars. Up his chest, his sides. Some were thin white lines while others were angry and red. I inhaled sharply as I ran my fingers over an especially large one just below his ribs.