Wtf Alabaster

"What are we doing today guys?" I asked and poured coffee into my bowl. All the cups were dirty. Damn it.

"Sleeping," Jamie groaned and buried his face under a pillow. His body was stretched across the couch and his feet were on Nikolai's lap. I poured creamer into the bowl and walked towards them.

"Well I'm probably not going to be back for a while," I muttered and pushed Jamie over. "And I've lived here for like, two decades."

"What do you want to do?" He whispered and laid his head on my lap.

"Fuck if I know," I laughed and pet Jamie's hair. Haha, he was like a baby to me. We were like, two hundred years apart.

Oh fuck. Babies. Right. That was a thing.

"That is such an Alabaster thing to say," he slurred as I sipped my coffee.

"So what am I naming the kid?" I asked nonchalantly and Jamie shrugged.

"Name him James," he grinned and pat my stomach gently, I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not naming it James," I dead panned, "and how do you know it's a boy?"

"I just do. Godfather senses," he replied and tapped the side of his head with his index finger.

"When did I say you were the godfather?" I implored and threw my hands in the air.

"You can't lie to me Allie," Jamie laughed and I wondered how that would work if Nikolai and him got together. Because Nikolai was vampire-king-dude and demons and vampires were at war, or whatever.

"Yeah but wouldn't that be weird if you and N-" I began but Nikolai shot me a serious look and shook his head.

So Jamie didn't know.

Interesting.

Very interesting.

"Uh, never mind," I stated awkwardly.

"Dude, you can't just do that to me," he pouted and then yelped loudly.

What.

"Nikolai!" He screeched and twisted to look at the vampire.

Oh.

"Do. Not. Touch. My. Feet." Jamie narrowed his eyes and Nikolai smiled innocently.

"What? You put them in my lap," he replied and raised his hands in surrender.

"I'm watching you," my friend muttered and flopped back down. I shot Nikolai a glance but he ignored me. Fine then. I see how it is.

"So we should get some ice cream at... that one place," I trailed off, forgetting the actual name, "Jamie you know what I'm talking about."

"Gen and Barry's you doofus,"(Ben and Jerry's) he laughed and sat up beside me. I sipped coffee out of my bowl. Jamie looked at it.

"The dishes are dirty?" He asked wearily, knowing he'd have to clean them.

"Oh yeah, it's almost touching the ceiling," I grinned and he rolled his eyes.

"Thanks for the input," Jamie muttered and pressed his cheek onto my shoulder. Pfft, I didn't even have to try. Making them jealous would be fuckin' easy.

Well, making Nikolai jealous would be easy.

Jamie... not so much. I just had to, y'know push them in the right direction.

Towards each other. Yeah.

"Gimme some," he pouted and I rolled my eyes before handing him the bowl. He took a sip and cringed.