[M]MotherFUCKER

It was dark this time, in the dream, and hard for me to see. The room was spacious; the only way I could tell being how the draft swept around me and against the walls. I still wasn't certain if this was another dream of Cassius or not.

"Cassius?" I whispered meekly into the darkness, it was almost a whine. I felt him only a few seconds before his fingers curled around my wrists and locked them behind my back. My heart thumped wildly at his skin on mine and a pool of desire welled in my abdomen.

And... I was naked. Fuck.

"I can smell him on you." Cassius rumbled in my ear, his hot breath on my neck. He was angry. A shiver went through my back and down to my feet.

"Cassius," I whimpered, it was all I could - or even wanted - to say, and leaned against him.

"Where have you been, Alabaster?" He growled and pushed me against a wall.

"I don't- I don't know," I whimpered, his growing erection rubbing against my ass.

"Like hell you don't," Cassius snarled, his fingers sinking into my hair and pulling roughly. "You think I don't know that my brother has been all over you?" I let out a quiet whimper of pain but allowed him to slip his tongue between my lips. I moaned and rubbed against him.

"Cassius, please, I'm sorry," I pleaded with him, my throat clenched tightly, "I needed energy."

"You could've come to me," He glowered and spun me around, "you can still come back to me, whenever you needed it." I could just barely see the outline of his face, and all I wanted was to melt into him. To let him touch me and kiss me and do whatever he liked to me.

"But-but this is a dream, it's all in my," I choked on the words, "it's all in my imagination." I finished weakly and twisted my fingers in his shirt.

"I know you're not stupid fucking stupid Alabaster," Cassius growled and pushed me onto a bed. His bed I realized. It was covered in his scent. I tried to scramble away but he caught each of my ankles in his hands and dragged me back to him. He pressed his lips to my neck, right below my bobbing Adam's Apple, and bit down. I arched my back in pain but moaned at the wet feeling of his mouth on my skin.

"Even if- even if you are dream walking," my lip trembled, "you can't find me from here." I whimpered indignantly and resisted the urge to dig my fingers into his hair.

"And yet you think I can't make you?" he murmured softly in my ear, his hands traveling down to my waist. "Tell me. Now. And I might be more lenient with you," He hissed with a commanding tone. I felt my legs quiver with lust. "But I'm going to fuck you either way," I placed my palms over his own as they came to rest on my hips. My breath caught as he lowered his lips onto my own.

I gasped in surprise, Cassius was so gentle. I had expected him to be rough with me, to make me bleed. But he... didn't. His mouth moved against mine in a steady rhythm and all I could feel was him. His hands on my waist. His body pressed firmly against my own. His perfect lips prying mine open and slipping his tongue in, slowly, agonizingly.

I let out a cry of delight and sank my fingers into his blond hair, running them through the silky strands. His hands flew up and down my bare chest, one behind my neck the other on my collarbone. I could feel my heart pumping in my throat and blood rushing to my cheeks.

He was intoxicating.

Finally, Cassius lifted his lips from mine and watched as I panted heavily beneath him, darting my eyes away. His warm hand cupped my cheek and I closed my eyes, melting my body into his. He leaned down and began kissing my neck, leaving hickeys and making me moan quietly.

And I felt it once more, the wetness coated my insides. It made me shudder as his body molded perfectly with mine once again. I shut my eyes as he removed his clothes.

Cassius pressed his lips to my own and I savored the taste. I moaned as the head of his cock rubbed against my wet hole, slowly, very slowly, I fucking woke the fuck up.

I screamed.

Shot up out of my bed and screamed. Fuck. Shit. Goddamnit. Motherfucker. Fuck this shit.

"I WANT TO FUCKING DIE. MOTHERFUCKER." I yelled and smashed my face into the pillows, screaming out my feelings. After a moment, I ran out of breath and sat up on my elbows. Panting heavily.

"That was fucking dramatic, what the hell?" Fuck. Zisael's still here. He winced at the sunlight and rubbed his eyes.

"Wet dream," I groaned, my erection rubbed against the mattress painfully, "fuck me, pretty please?" I pleaded and looked up at him. His honey-blond hair was disheveled and I noticed his striking resemblance to Cassius. He gave me a sly grin.

"I'd love to," Zisael whispered seductively and licked over my lips with his tongue, before sliding it into my mouth. I moaned happily and pulled him atop of me. He slipped between my legs with ease and rocked against me, sending waves up pleasure throughout my body. He definitely took his time. Just to tease me I'm sure.

I am such a horndog.