Ch2 - Why am I here again?

What The Hell?!

Chapter 2

~Why am I here again?~

Bella's POV

He turned around to face me and...

Oh my fucking god!

He has the most disheveled hair I have ever seen. His bronze locks were sticking out everywhere, his eyes were pools of green that you could just get lost in them.

His chiseled jaw, pointy nose, high cheekbones...

You are an epitome of a god.

"Excuse me? You're drooling," he said, smirking at me.

What the fuck?!

"Hey, asshole. I am not drooling. Maybe you've got some problem with your eyesight and hearing!" I shot daggers straight to his eyes.

"Me? Eyesight and hearing problems?" he mimicked, using my high pitched voice.

"As far as I can remember, the barista called out 'Bella Swan' not some asshole's name!" I emphasized my name using air quotation.

"Okay. Please enlighten me then," he said, taunting me.

Why am I here again? 

Ah, yes, the latte!

"You stole my fucking latte! Now, give it back to me!"

He chanced a glance on my latte and the most unexpected thing happened. He took a sip on my latte!

Fucking asshole!

I stood there gaping, as he drank my latte in front of me.

The nerve of this man!

I wanted to strangle his body and bust his nuts! The man was so infuriating.

"Here you go." He handed the empty plastic container.

"Ugh! Have you ever been taught manners?!" I stomped my feet and threw my hands in the air irritatingly.

I cursed in front of him, like a fucking sailor. People were looking at our direction, whispering with each other. 

Go to hell, bitches!

This man was, by far, the sexiest and most gorgeous man I've seen on earth, and I thought that he was a gentleman.

Gentleman, my ass!

"Are you done yet?" he asked, his eyes were dancing in amusement.

I glared at him, my jaw clenching. "What?!"

"Well, aren't you a feisty girl?" He leaned down, his breath tickling against my neck.

My body tensed due to the closeness of our bodies. I know nothing about this man, but he sure as hell could ignite something inside of me.

Before I could comprehend what was happening, he ghosted his lips lightly on my cheeks.

I stood frozen on the ground as I watched him enter his car and drive through the busy street.

A/N: OMFG!! Introducing Jerkward and Feistyella! Now, now, now... it's your turn to leave me some lovin'. Drop your thoughts down the comment box, I would love to read them! Your fantastic reviews from Ch1 brought a huge smile on my face! Thanks a lot <3

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT

See you on Sunday!

xoxo