Ch42 - I'm really home.

What The Hell?!

Chapter 42

~I'm really home.~

Bella's POV

Who said that my life would end in a fairy tale? Who said that Isabella Marie Swan would ever believe in happily ever after? Who said that I would be with the love of my life after all? Nobody, right?

But I did. I just got my fairytale story, began the biggest fan of happy ending with my prince charming. Cliché, I know. My story might not be like that of everyone, but I actually learned from it.

Who said that the statement: "The more you hate, the more you love." is true? It's a quote, but I finally gave meaning to that sentence. A simple sentence that meant so much more.

I thought it wasn't possible to love him more than I already did. But it seemed that my heart was jumping every time he's with me. I missed him every single second he's away. Everything about us was like watching a movie.

I felt happy and satisfied. I wouldn't deny that the event at the airport was mortifying, but it's really worth it. The embarrassment faded away as soon as I uttered those words that he had been longing to hear.

I didn't know that a single "I love you." means more than a simple three words, that love was more than a four letter word. It meant so much more than I could've ever imagined.

Lying beside Edward sent me into tingly mode. It's the different kind of tingle, it was full of electric currents running down my body, like waves of shock, full of love and shit that I hadn't felt before.

"What were you thinking?" he murmured, brushing the strands of hair that fell out of place.

I just gave him a passionate kiss. "That is what I was thinking."

"I'm so happy that you came to my life," he smiled, looking down at me.

"I'm so happy that you stole my coffee that day," I said, nuzzling my nose on his neck, breathing his minty and masculine scent.

I reminisced the day I first met him. He was such a cocky and arrogant prick who stole my coffee, not to mention he had sent me flying to cloud nine that day with his charming voice.

We were quiet for a while. I could feel and hear his heart beat. It was a nice feeling to just lay down beside the most amazing person and say nothing at all. That in love, action speaks louder than words.

I'm so fucking cheesy.

"You know, it's odd for us not to have our daily bickering sessions. I miss that feisty side of yours."

I jabbed his ribs, giggling like a teenage girl. "So you're saying that you don't like the loving and caring Bella? I'm hurt, Edward."

"I didn't say anything like that."

"But you meant it that way?"

"No."

Yet another silence.

"How did you know I was leaving yesterday?"

"Because you were being quiet and sad for a week, and I knew that something was off. I may have called your father and asked him about it."

"You may have?" I narrowed my eyes.

He sighed exasperatedly. "Fine. Yes, I did. Don't hate me for not wanting you to leave."

"I don't."

"I love you, baby," he whispered, pulling me on top of him.

I dipped my head down, my hair enclosing our face together. "I love you, too."

He turned us over so that I was on my back, and he was on top and began kissing me. Our tongues were mingling together, dominating one another, staking claim, proclaiming love.

I'm really home.

A/N: Hii! So, that's the last regular chapter before we finally say goodbye to Jerkward and Feistyella. I'm sad, and I know you do, too! But no worries because another book is coming soon, and it's going to be one helluva ride that I'm sure you're going to like. Anyways, I can't really express my deepest gratitude for those who continually read, voted, commented and supported this story of mine. The previous chapter was full of mind blowing comments that made my heart swell with so much joy! I hope this one gets another, too! I love you, guys! Thank you so much! xxX

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT

See yah!

xoxo