Ch14 - Erase, erase, erase!

What The Hell?!

Chapter 14

~Erase, erase, erase!~

Bella's POV

"What do you think you're pulling here, woman?" Edward asked, narrowing his eyes.

"Give me my fucking phone!" I snapped, reaching my phone from his hand.

"You're not getting away with what you've done, woman."

I laughed sardonically. "Oh, really?! What are you going to do? Tell me! Are you-"

I was cut off when he threw me on his shoulders like a fucking rag doll. "What the fuck are you doing?!" I screamed, slapping his back.

He laughed, enjoying my anger tantrum. "What the fuck do you think?" he muttered sarcastically.

Students in the parking lot were fucking staring at us, whispering about PDA's and shit like that. He continued walking, though I couldn't see where because of my current state.

"Don't worry, guys. My girlfriend is just PMSing," he said aloud.

Oh fucking shit! He didn't just said that?!

He lowered me, only for me to find out that we were in his Aston fucking Martin car. I tried to open the door, but he had the look that said, 'open the door, and you'll regret it.'

I huffed angrily, crossing my arms above my chest. He entered the car and drove away. It seemed that my anger, led me to forget about Portia, my baby.

"Fucking hell! How about my car?!"

"It isn't going to decompose there for one day, woman."

The car stopped, and I found that we were face to face with my house. Thank God he brought me here or else, I was going to burry his fucking body alive.

Before I could walk away, he caught my wrist, causing me to lose my balance. I closed my eyes, waiting for my fall, but I found myself in a not so comfortable position.

Edward was underneath me, and I landed on top of him. We were both staring at each other, our faces and lips were mere inches from each other.

No, shit! You need to snap out of it!

I quickly got up from the awkward position, my face flaming. "Sorry, you should go home."

He chuckled, a lopsided grin grazing his lips. "This isn't over, woman."

After finishing my routine, I laid on my bed. My thoughts were in a winding course, and my heart felt like it would pop out of my body every time I would remember how today went.

"Keep your shit together, Bella!" I whispered to myself over and over again.

Erase, erase, erase! NOTHING HAPPENED!

A/N: Poor Bella! And oh, Edward, please... just kiss her already! We are so damn excited like a bunch of kids, having their first pet! These two are really full of cuteness and shit together, don't you agree? I badly wanna hear what you think about this chappie! Thanks for the awesome reviews last chapter! :)

BIG REMINDER: SOME OF YOU ARE ASKING FOR LONG CHAPTERS, BUT I HAD ALREADY NOTED FROM THE BEGINNING THAT THE CHAPTERS WERE WRITTEN VERY, VERY SHORT. I'M SORRY THAT SOME OF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH IT, BUT THAT'S MY FINAL DECISION. I REALLY HOPE THAT I'VE MADE IT CLEAR HERE IN THIS REMINDER. BY THE WAY, I'M NOT ANGRY THAT YOU HAD ASKED ME, I'M JUST EXPLAINING AND CLARIFYING THINGS TO MAKE EVERYTHING CLEAR. :) I LOVE YOU ALL, AND I'M HAPPY THAT YOU CONTINUED SUPPORTING THIS STORY. <3

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT!

See yah!

xoxo