Ch25 - So busted.

What The Hell?!

Chapter 25

~So busted.~

Bella's POV

See, my life was never a fucking movie. No slow motion whatsoever. It wasn't fairytales and shit. Everything I spent with this man was a fast fucking forward. He was kissing me like a dog on heat.

Tongue crashing, teeth bumping, lips smacking. Should I really elaborate? And I wasn't shy or mortified in a tiny bit. His hands were everywhere, roaming my body, and it tingles every part of me.

I, on the other hand, let him control. I was just complying, right? I ran my fingers through his oh-so-sexy hair and tugged lightly on the nape of his neck. When he deepened the kiss, I roughly pulled his hair.

I'm such a whore!

But seriously, being pressed in a fucking shelf with the edge of the books digging my back wasn't a good shit either. My back felt like breaking at the pressure being pressed into it.

I didn't know why, but this man just knew how to turn me on like no one ever had. Don't even ask why I couldn't stop because when you're in my shoes, you would literally beg not to, either.

Okay, so making out in a fucking library wasn't a good thing, too. Any time, a student or even a fucking teacher could barge in where we were and send us to the principal's office.

I moaned embarrassingly loud when he bit my bottom lip, shoving his tongue down my throat. Oh, hell! Maybe he sensed that I was thinking too much, and I needed a little distraction.

"HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT!!!"

"OMYFUCK!!!"

"I NEED BLEACH!!!"

"DANG IT!!!"

I could feel my head spinning wildly after I heard four voices echoed altogether through the serene place. Edward and I almost jumped a feet apart from each other, only to find the those nosy bitches.

Rose, Em, Alice and Jasper were standing in front of us, their mouths were hanging open that I feared they would drop to the floor. I mean, they overreacted too much with the kiss.

Okay, fine. I would admit it. We were basically humping and jumping on each other's bones. Jeez, they didn't need to remind us more with the way they stared at us. I felt naked under their intense gaze.

"What on earth is happening in here?" Apparently, the voice came from Principal Greene.

Shit, wait... what?!

"So busted," I muttered under my breath, panting, like I came from a fucking marathon.

A/N: Heya! Yey, I updated on time! So how's this chapter? Straight A student and good girl Isabella is undergoing a helluva of mishaps, don't you think? Up next, just expect the unexpected. *evil laugh* I'm sure that you won't be disappointed with it. Please drop your thoughts, I really would like to know what you think of this. For those who continuously vote and comment, THANKS A LOT! I wouldn't be reaching what I have now if not for you. :D

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT

See yah!

xoxo