Ch30 - So soft and comfy.

What The Hell?!

Chapter 30

~So soft and comfy.~

Bella's POV

"You sure it's okay?" I asked anxiously while he unlocked the door of his house.

Before we rode the cab, we found a pay phone, so I called my parents, telling them that I was having a sleepover with Rose, and they agreed as long as I was being good. Soon, I heard the small clicking sound, and we tiptoed inside the hallway.

Gah, I hate lying to my parents.

He didn't bother turning the light on but gently tugged on my wrist. We stopped, although I barely see anything, but I guess we were already in front of his room. Thank God, it would be a Saturday tomorrow.

Edward entered first, and the light were on before I could blink. The room was... oh well, nothing I had expected. Because men were usually messy, but his was so clean that I feared he has some kind of OCD.

It was plain, nothing special. The room was fucking big, a king sized bed, a nightstand with a lamp on top, closet, and so on. But fuck if everything wasn't on place. It was so amazing that I nearly felt jealous because my room was fucking disastrous.

He passed by me, closing my gaping mouth in the process. I felt embarassed that I was just standing in front of his room, ogling his room like no other. I mean, who wouldn't be amazed by his well organized place?

"Edward?" a voice echoed outside.

I froze and stared at Edward. Fuck! It was Carlisle! Gah, I needed to hide. Maybe he would fucking tell my parents that I was sleeping with his son. Damn it! Where could I possibly hide?!

"Bella! Stop freaking out. Just go to the bathroom and lock it. Don't ever open unless he's out, 'kay?" he whispered, and I complied immediately.

"Son, I'm glad you're done with the detention," Carlisle said with a snicker.

Wait, how did he know?

"Jeez! Who told you, by the way?"

"Jasper."

"Fucking hell."

"Why are you sweating? You nervous?"

"Dad, I just came home. I need to really sleep now."

"Not the typical Edward, huh. You're hiding something in here?" his dad said, and I felt my stomach twisting and churning. "Or better yet, someone?"

Dammit! Don't forget the emphasis of his dad on the word 'someone'!

"Dad, no one is in here. Besides, who would I bring?"

"Just checking, son. Good night!"

I heard the door close, and I went out of the bathroom. I saw him running his fingers through his hair, roughly pulling on it. But I wonder, why would Jasper tell his dad? I really need answers.

"So Jasper told you're father?"

He nodded.

"How close are you that he would do that?"

"Fuck, Bella! We are friends, okay! It's not like I'm turning gay for him."

I laid on his bed, feeling a bit awkward, but my eyes were drooping. "Yeah, but I really think you're hiding something."

"Am not."

I yawned, touching the silky mattress.

So soft, and comfy.

A/N: Hmmm, another confusion for Bella. Do you have any answers as to why Jasper would tell Carlisle about Edward's detention? "Funny something" coming up next. And don't worry, Carlisle didn't know that Bella was inside the room, he's just messing with his son. *wink* I'm so freaking happy that many of you reviewed the previous chapter. Thank you very much! I'll see you again next Sunday. Drop your fabulous thoughts now! ;)

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT

See yah!

xoxo