Ch38 - Am I in a flower shop?

What The Hell?!

Chapter 38

~Am I in a flower shop?~

Bella's POV

MEMORY LANE - MONTH OF FEBRUARY

Valentine's Day. That's what people began chattering all about. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I became so fucking bitter about it... just bothered. And I didn't even know why.

Seriously, I just wanted to go home and burry myself in bed. Edward wasn't even present in school which was very odd for him to do. Alice, Rose, Jas, and Em were doing all kinds of lovey-dovey in front of me the whole day.

"You're not going home yet?" I asked Alice and Rose.

"Just a sec," they muttered.

I chanced a glance on their phones, and the bitches were motherfucking tweeting. For fuck's sake! When did they become so engrossed with fucking twitter?! Since Valentine's Day, I know.

"In that case, I better go home," I huffed.

"You're just jealous, Bellsy!" Rose smirked.

Bitch please.

"Expect the unexpected, sweetie!" Alice winked at me.

"No, thanks," I replied before leaving them to fend with twitter some more.

If I would visit twitter, surely the day's event was going to go trending just like how people went crazy with it. Watching the campus was like watching a romance movie with all that shit.

I drove home, but my mind most likely thought why Edward was absent. I mean, he would probably put up some shenanigans and go with the flow about love, although I am not even in love with him.

Fucking persistent.

As I walked up the porch of my house, I noticed that the sides going to the front door were padded with red petals. I continued walking, although I felt something unusual. When I opened the door, well. I thought...

Am I in a flower shop?

The house was like a flower shop. Did my parents want to engage in a flower shop business? Maybe my parents bought a new house, turning this one into a flower shop? I shook my head, clearing my dumb thoughts away.

I called out Jessica's name, wanting to ask her about this whole lot of drama, but I got nothing in response. The house went like a cemetery; quiet and full of fucking flowers.

I proceeded upstairs to my room, and along the stairs were beautiful flowers. Damn it. What the hell was wrong with this house?! The suspense was making me lose my resolve!

And when I opened my bedroom door, nothing was even wrong. Just a gorgeously decorated box sitting on top of my bed. Let's not forget the red rose sitting on top, too.

I opened the box, and I saw a CD. I didn't even know who sent me one, except if my inner mind was true. Could it be Edward? I decided to play the CD on the player, almost crying myself out.

No shit. It was Edward. A song. A lullaby. Written... For ME. I listened to his voice; the intro he gave, saying it was for HIS Bella. Well shit. I kept on biting on my nails.

"Why are you so fucking sweet? I should hate you, but I just can't. Not anymore," I muttered to myself, slumping my shoulders.

Edward's POV

I know I'm absent today. I never want to leave you, especially it's a Valentine's Day. A day for us. A day for couple and lovers like us. But you know why I am absent? The day before, I went to your father and asked his permission. He said yes. Of course he did. This day I am around town to set your house, and to give you the best Valentine's Day I can muster. I composed a song just for you. I love you, my Bella, and I'm always waiting for those magical words. I know it's there, you just don't want to say it.

A/N: Check out the video of Edward's song for Bella. I actually picked out River Flows In You - such a very lovely song. Anyways, just another cute moment for our little Edward and Bella. You know how stubborn she is, so she might deny it for quite some time, but she's getting there. Edward is so sweet, I know. That's why I love him. ;) Thanks for the reviews from the previous chapter, and I'm glad to announce that we reached 2,000+ votes for this story. I hope to hear what you think of this one. <3

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT

See yah!

xoxo