Ch40 - Help please!

What The Hell?!

Chapter 40

~Help please!~

Bella's POV

MEMORY LANE - MONTH OF APRIL

Marriage. Still, that single word made me so tingly. I mean, dammit...! That word didn't exist in my vocabulary. It's too fucking early for a college graduate to fucking marry a man because of business.

It's the 21st century, for Christ's sake! We're not doing shit like arranged marriages. Unfortunately for me, my parents wanted that kind of arrangement for their only daughter. Not to mention that they chose just the right man.

Anyway, stop with the jumble of thoughts from my fucking head. I laid down on my air mattress, feeling the cold water of our pool cooling my body and mind.

So good.

"FU-" the rest of my words were muffled by the water.

I scrambled, splashing water everywhere because the last thing I expected was drowning from my relaxing mode. I would fucking kill whoever had done this thing to me.

To my great disappointment, I heard Edward doubling over, clutching his belly. I was fucking livid. I pushed myself out of the pool, stalking and stomping towards him while water was dripping from my body.

"You dipshit!" I punched his jaw, and it literally hurt my fucking knuckles.

Fuck shit!

He stopped laughing, scratching his jaw while hissing in pain. "The fuck, Bella?!"

"Don't you dare 'the fuck me', Edward! What the hell was that?!" I gritted my teeth because I would fucking beat him to pulp.

"I was just fucking with you, Bella. You're kill joy," he replied, shrugging his shoulders.

"Well, you know not to fuck with me because I'll bury you alive!" I snapped. Seriously, why did he always torment me?!

"Sorry, but I'm not sorry," he shrugged again, that cocky grin plastered on his face.

"Why are you even here?!"

"Because I like to."

"Fucking asshole!"

I glared at him before grabbing my robe from the chair. I went inside the house, getting myself a glass of juice. The audicity of that man was beyond me. He really wanted me not to be a kill joy? Fine!

I wiped my body before putting on a very short shorts and blue tanktop. I went outside, finding him standing beside the swimming pool with his back on me. Maybe my revenge would be a bitch, but who cares anyway?

I tiptoed carefully, and when I was sure that I could do my plan, I pushed him down the water. He was yelping, shouting incoherent and violent words. The man have flying colors in his vocabulary.

It was my time to laugh at him. His face was fucking priceless. I should've recorded it on my phone. I got hold of the chair beside me, still laughing like a lunatic.

Out of the blue, someone stood in front of me, water pooling down his body. I looked up, and my laughter suddenly died down. I almost choked when I saw his motherfucking body.

His white shirt clung perfectly on his body, showing off the taut muscles underneath. His face was murderous before evolving into an amused look. Fuck. Shit. I just ogled Edward motherfucking Cullen!

I was too speechless to say anything at all, so I did what coward guys do - I ran. "Bitch please. Just a fucking payback!" I hollered to him, keeping the smirk out of my face. He's hot... sexy.

"Just make sure you can run faster!" he yelled back, then I saw him just a few feet away.

Help please!

Edward's POV

Shit, Bella! You cannot just wear that thing while exposing your body. You're almost bare, dammit! So I pushed you from the air mattress because you are fucking sin. I want to kiss you so badly. After pushing me down the pool and seeing me wet, your eyes are bluntly ogling my body. I can't resist smirking. Then you run away because I catch you looking at me differently. And I chase you. I will always chase you anywhere and everywhere, Bella. Come on, just say it. I love you, Edward. Simple right? But you're damn stubborn.

A/N: I'M SORRY! I wasn't able to update last Wednesday because I had the infamous writer's block. But I'm glad that I overcome it. Many of you reviewed the previous chappie, and my heart soars and floats with too much happiness. Maybe this one can receive comments, too? I enjoyed writing Edward's POV. *smirks* He's so possessive, right? *sigh* Why can't Bella just say it and save Edward from waiting for long? Anyways, thanks again, guys! Love ya xX

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT

See yah!

xoxo