Ch20 - Just my luck!

What The Hell?!

Chapter 20

~Just my luck!~

Bella's POV

I jostled awake from a very vivid dream of... well, I guess you knew, yeah? I didn't understand why my subconcious kept on thinking about us and the fucking kiss.

So fucking infuriating!

I decided not to ponder too much because for goodness' sake, it's a fucking Saturday! My only time for myself, and my only getaway from the person whom I hated the fucking most!

After taking a bath, I put on a white denim shorts with a simple green tank top. I got my iphone with songs blasting from the earphones. As I stepped near the living room, I heard him and my father.

Thank God, I left the other piece out of my ears, or else I could've barged in without even knowing what in earth was about to happen. I hid, but my ears were listening intently to them.

"Edward, I can really say that you're perfect for my Bella," dad said. "You can ask her anytime, no need for my permission."

He laughed. "I respect you, sir."

"It's Charlie, and didn't I told you that you have all my blessing and permission?"

"Oh, Charlie! Of course I knew," he said, and dad clapped his shoulder.

"Let me get Jessica to call Bella, just wait in here."

"Sure," Edward replied.

Oh fucking shit!

I ran upstairs as fast as my legs could take me. It clicked like fucking magnets. He was asking my father to date me, to take me out today. I locked my door, pacing around my room.

"Fuck..." I muttered.

I raced to my window, taking a look down. I almost had an heart attack because there was no way I would go Peter fucking Parker going down to escape.

I'm in the third floor, damn it!

But I didn't have a choice. Meh, I would do anything to avoid him. If I had to pretend he's a fucking wind somewhere, then I would. And now, I would fucking swallow my fear.

I grabbed my covers and blanket, tying the ends very tightly. After making sure that it was enough for me to use, I threw it outside, using it as my way.

My body was trembling like a motherfucker, but I reminded myself to relax. I made sure to tighten my grip because my life was surely depending on it. One slip, and I would die.

My toes hit the ground, and I was having a victory dance because I made it. My feet barely touched the ground, but I stopped dead in my tracks when someone cleared its throat.

Just my fucking luck!

A/N: I'm 100% sure that you know well who had cleared its throat, right?! Shit! He's a gentleman, asking for her father's permission! Damn, I also want my ideal man to be like him! *whines* And well, smug Jerkward wasn't affected by their kiss because he even wanted to take her to a date! Ugh! They're really perfect for each other, don't you agree? Please leave your thoughts about this chappie. Trust me when I tell you that you won't be disappointed with the next chapter! So hang on tight! :)

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT

See yah!

xoxo