Ch7 - No way!

What The Hell?!

Chapter 7

~No way!~

Bella's POV

I woke up around 6:40 in the morning, laid my outfit ready on the bed and took enough time inside the bathroom. After taking a shower, I dressed myself in a blue one shoulder dress and blue pumps.

Decent, right?

I sat on the chair in front of my vanity and began dabbing various cosmetics on my face. I brushed my hair, pulled it up into a neat ponytail and curled the ends.

I glanced at the clock, and it was fifteen minutes before eight. My nerves were going overdrive, sending me into a jittery mode.

"Darling." Mom knocked, and I almost tripped going to the door.

Fucking nerves!

"Hey, mom," I greeted breathlessly.

"Honey, you look very pretty," she gushed.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Remember what your dad told you about that tongue, 'kay?" she said, narrowing her eyes at me.

I rolled my eyes. "I know. Tone it down, yada, yada."

"Let's go downstairs. Don't want to have a bad impression, right?"

"Yeah. Wait a sec."

I examined myself one more time in front of the mirror, straightening my dress and taking deep breaths. I picked up my small purse and went out of my bedroom, chanting the words in my head like a mantra.

Just breathe, Bella. Everything will be okay.

"Bella, you need to calm down," mom said.

"It's a little overwhelming, mom," I sighed.

"I know, but you're doing just fine."

"Okay."

We continued walking down the stairs with my mom in front and me tailing behind her. I couldn't help but feel very edgy and anxious as we neared the living room.

My eyes landed to, whom I assumed to be, my soon in-laws. The man was tall and a handsome blonde with ocean blue eyes while the woman was clearly glowing with caramel colored hair and striking green eyes; they both appeared to be in their late forties.

"Bella, I want you to meet Mr. and Mrs. Cullen," dad announced proudly.

"Pleasure to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Cullen," I greeted shyly.

"Please call me Carlisle," the blonde man said, offering his hand which I shook in return.

"It's Esme, my dear." The woman pulled me into a warm hug.

Carlisle and Esme were genuinely friendly and gentle to me, as if we've been friends for a decade. But, I was wondering where the hell was their goody two shoes of a son?

Maybe he plans ditch me?

"I'm really sorry I'm late," a very familiar voice said.

I felt like all the color from my face had drained as I let what's happening sink in. "No fucking way!" I muttered quietly to myself.

A/N: Dun, dun, dun, dunnnnn!! This chapter is out in advance because my life is pretty busy this week. School here in the Philippines is starting, and other important matters are the reason why. I'm sure you're screaming in agitation because I left you hanging, that is why, I need you to drop your screams and squeals down the comment box. I must say, you're reviews from ch6 are terrific! Thanks <3

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT

See yah!

xoxo