Ch36 - It should've been a crime!

What The Hell?!

Chapter 36

~It should've been a crime!~

Bella's POV

I sat on my bed, feeling free and contented. I just graduated yesterday. Very fast. But during the past four months, it had been... uhm, confusing. I didn't know what happened, but it was kinda different.

Edward and I were okay, I think. We're still in a cat and dog style, but we had gone to at least stop our bickering over small things. It was odd because... ugh, it's just odd - period.

I stared at my diploma and graduation cap that was sitting on my desk. I was highly aware that after a few months of training, I would finally take over the family business and marry a person out of arrangements.

It had been a while since I've felt this obscure feeling. Edward was still him - cocky, arrogant bastard with tousled bronze hair, godly features that would knock you away, and not to mention the Edward Cullen signature smile.

So many things had happened for the past few months. I wasn't acting like me. You know, the usual bitchy, sassy and smart ass kind of Bella. It had been a while since everyday and everything felt this right.

I'm so confused.

Alice and Rose were hinting me that I have changed a lot, saying that I was softer toward Edward. So after that day, I began my crazy journey to prove that I didn't change. As in, never ever.

Bipolar, I know.

I acted casual and cool around the gang, but there was always this nagging feeling. It made me anxious and scared. Anxious because it felt right, although I feared it shouldn't be. Scared because I only felt it when I was with Edward, and it could mean one thing.

Screw that shit!

Of course I AM NOT IN LOVE with that jerk. Never have, never will.

"Yeah, tell yourself more."

Dammit! Don't tell me my conscience just talked to me?!

No, love was always and will always be out of my league. Sure, I've never been in love, never been attracted to another guy, never been kissed - until he came along, turning my life around.

"So you're saying that it's a crime now?"

"Of course not!" I muttered.

Yeah, I'm totally deranged, talking to myself.

But it should've been a crime. A fucking crime. He just sauntered in my life, stole my coffee on fucking purpose, made me feel like a teenager all over again. So yeah, I sat on my bed, thinking and staring on the damn stuff toy.

The alligator he gave whom I'd been confiding my feelings to.

"You're totally in love with him."

It hurt my ego to admit, but it was true.

I'm in love.

With him.

And it should've been a fucking crime!

A/N: FINALLY! She did it! Bella finally admitted that she LOVES Edward!! Aaaaaaagh!! I know you're dying to know what is next. But, can this author ask for lovely reviews? I really want to read each and every review! Even if an emoticon or whatsoever would suffice... just let me know. I'm a bit sad lately cause only a few are commenting. It's a boost for me, you know. Okay, I don't wanna keep you long! I hope you love it like I do! Thanks for those who reveiwed as always ( you know who you are ) ^_^

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT

See yah!

xoxo