Ch4 - Mark my words!

What The Hell?!

Chapter 4

~Mark my words!~

Bella's POV

"Rise and shine, darling," Renee said, flipping the curtains aside.

Fucking morning!

"Mom, I'm trying to sleep here!" I groaned, pulling the blanket up to my head.

"Bella, there is a Starbucks coffee waiting for you which means that you're awake and had ordered it already."

I thrashed the pillows and blanket out of my body. "What?!" I shrieked, sitting up on my bed.

"Oh, yes, and I think there's a note written on the container." She placed the coffee on my table and left.

I scratched my messy hair, tugging roughly on the strands. I looked at the clock, and it's only eight in the morning.

For fuck's sake!

I padded going to the table, taking the coffee. I didn't call Starbucks to deliver it to me. I could definitely go there myself. I held it in front of me, trying to grasp why it was here.

Hi, beautiful.

I really had fun with our meeting yesterday. I look forward to see you again. ;)

Your so called Asshole.

The coffee landed on the floor with a soft thud, spilling its content on my carpet. My hand, who took hold of it, was frozen mid-air.

Oh, fuck! You need to wake up, Bella! This is a nightmare!

A knock on my door, followed by the maid, Jessica, brought me back to reality. How did that asshole even know where I live?

So now, you are a stalker, huh?

"Clean this mess, Jessica! Throw this carpet outside and buy me a new one. Oh, God, just get it out of my bedroom!" I blustered, my arms flailing everywhere due to my exaggerated gestures.

"Yes, Bella." She scrambled from the door going to my carpet to clean the mess.

I went inside the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I leaned against the tiled wall, feeling the coldness seep through my flushed body.

I'm so confused, damn it!

I stripped off and turned the shower on. I let the water cascade down my body, allowing my mind to register what the hell was happening.

You are, by far, the most infuriating man that has ever stepped on earth!

I don't even know a single thing about this man, yet he already knew where I live? That's the most ludicrous thing that ever happened to my entire life!

"If I ever find out who the hell you are, you're never getting away with what you have done," I muttered to myself, clearly determined.

Mark my fucking words, asshole!

A/N: Okay, so this chappie is out in advance because I won't be able to update tomorrow. I know it's killing you to wait for them to meet again, don't worry it's coming soon. I'm so glad for those who continuously reviewed, I hope my silent readers out there would comment too. I would really love to know what's on your mind. :D

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT

See yah!

xoxo