Ch35 - I'm not affected.

What The Hell?!

Chapter 35

~I'm not affected.~

Bella's POV

Alice, Rose and I were inside the cafeteria taking our snacks. Freaking hell. It's the middle of December which meant that next week would be the Christmas break. Hell yeah! Time was passing really fucking fast.

Alice insisted that we eat the cake she baked herself, making me jealous because damn! I couldn't cook to save my fucking life. I can fry, I think, but let's not risk it. I might burn the whole house because of my fan-fucking-tastic cooking skills.

Anyways, Rose and Alice were engaging talks about their boyfriends which seemed too good to hear. I mean, Edward and I were 'technically' a couple. I didn't know how to explain it, though. The boys were coming over, but they weren't here yet.

"Didn't you tell me that the boys are going here?" I asked.

"They're..." Alice stopped, "almost here," she continued again.

I looked at the corner where her and Rose's eyes stopped and saw the bitch in front of Edward. I didn't know what happened to me, but my blood was burning like fire, ready to tear her fucking body out of Edward.

Fucking Tanya and her slutty self!

"Hmmm, this is really nice!" Rose commented, focusing on her cake.

"I know, right?!" Alice exclaimed.

I stabbed my cake with the fork, and in the corner of my eye, I saw them flinch.

"I can totally see that Bella loves your cake," Rose said dryly.

I laughed sarcastically. "Of course I do."

"Heh, looks like someone is ready to kill a cat," Alice muttered.

"What do you mean?"

"Stop feigning nonchalance, Bella," Alice rolled her eyes which earned a snicker from Rose.

These friends of mine!

"Why're you late?" Rose asked, and I knew they were here already, but I continued stabbing the cake with my fork.

"Tanya was just asking something," Edward said.

"Dude, she wasn't asking anything! She was whoring herself," Emmett whined like a fucking baby, and I thought that I would break the silver fork between my fingers.

There was a slap and a "fuck, it hurts" from Emmett. Yeah, so Edward wanted to keep it a secret then? Shouldn't girlfriends know their boyfriend's fucking business? Privacy be damned!

"So I heard that Alice baked the cake?" Edward asked, sitting beside me.

"Yeah," Jasper replied coolly.

I really needed to get outta here. The jerk beside me just broke my good mood.

"I really enjoyed the cake, Alice. But my head aches so bad, time to go," I tapped my temple slightly.

"Yeah, sure," she smiled, but it was fake because she knew better than that.

The boys waved goodbye, except for Edward who was eyeing me suspiciously. If I couldn't go right the fuck now, he's going to fucking follow me, and God knows what else.

I walked to the parking lot, trying to rein in my anger and the unusual feelings surrounding me. I heard heavy footsteps behind me, and I knew who it was. He just had to follow me everywhere.

"Fuck off, Edward!"

He held my wrist, halting my movement. "What's with the lame excuse?"

"What?!" I asked irritatedly.

Then he fucking smiled which morphed into a fucking smirk. "You're jealous, aren't you?"

Fuck that shit! Of course not!

"I'm not affected," I said and turned to go, and this time he didn't hold back.

"You know there is only you!" he yelled loudly.

Crap. He's seriously fucking with my head.

And my heart.

Ugh!

A/N: Hi! Finally, I'm back! We're going to stick again with the usual update schedule. Bella and Edward are just sooo freaking cute! Lol. I'm going to wrap things up because we're nearing the end of Jerkward and Feistyella's story. Drop your thoughts about Bella's denial level with Edward. I would totally like to know it! I know you're so damn excited for her to drop the L bomb, haha! And thanks for those who reviewed the previous chapter! Mwaah xx

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT

See yah!

xoxo