Ch24 - I'm so whipped!

What The Hell?!

Chapter 24

~I'm so whipped!~

Bella's POV

The bell rang, and I stood up from my seat immediately. The professor and students were filing out of the classroom which left me with him... again. I decided to go to the library after.

"Hey, girlfriend, where are you heading to?" the jackass asked me, using that fucking term with me again.

I laughed sardonically. "So, you're my father now?" I asked oh-so-fucking-politely with the hint of sarcasm, of course.

"A boyfriend, Bella," he said, inching his way toward me. "You just want me to prove it, don't you?" he asked, and I fucking gulped anxiously.

What now? He's going to fucking kiss me in the classroom? Huh, he's fucking insane if he thought I would allow him to do so!

"Dream on, boyfriend," I sneered at him, making sure that I put great emphasis on 'boyfriend'.

"Wow, I ike the word boyfriend coming out of your sweet lips," he chided, smirking cockily at me.

"Go to hell, Cullen!" I yelled, getting out of the classroom.

Once I entered the library, I signed my name and went to the romance section, although I wasn't that type of girl. Seeing that the shelf was so fucking high that I couldn't even reach it, I decided to borrow the freaking ladder.

Flitting my fingers on the side cover, I scanned a book that would catch my attention through it's title. I was so fucking pissed that I didn't find one, so I went down the enormous ladder and transfered it to the next side.

"Need any help?"

Jeez! Stalker much?

"Why in the ever living fuck are you following me, damn it!" I clenched my teeth, keeping my fists intact on my side to keep myself from punching his godly face.

Yes, I said godly! Because it's so true!

I'm so fucking whipped!

"Just so you know, I'm not your father, stalker, or what the fuck is running in your unpredictable head. I'm your boyfriend. B-O-Y-F-R-I-E-N-D," he said nonchalantly with that smile still painted on his face.

Did he think of me so lowly? Did I look like I couldn't understand a word that he had to spell it out in front of me?! The nerve of this man and his audicity to do things, as if nothing particular happened.

I crossed my arms above my chest, and his eyes traveled on my body, licking that dainty lips of him. Nah, shit! He's tempting me to kiss him again! And because I let my hormones rule, I would fucking comply like no other.

A/N: Hi! I know, I know! I wasn't able to update yesterday because I was so freaking busy doing my homework. Forgive me? Up next will be the start of something ridiculous for them. Hmmm, they became so comfortable kissing each other, huh? I wonder when they're going to say the L word to each other, I bet it would be sooo fun! Did ya'll enjoy this? Reviews are love, so please leave me some! Thanks for those who reviewed last chappie! :D

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT

See yah!

xoxo