Ch5 - Hold that line!

What The Hell?!

Chapter 5

~Hold that line!~

Bella's POV

"He did what?!" Rose bellowed in disbelief.

"I just said it, Rose. He sent me a fucking latte yesterday!" I riled.

"Oh, fuck! He's really into you, Bella!"

"Damn it! I don't care about him. What I need to know is how the hell did he find out where I live?" I said annoyingly.

"I bet he stalks you now. Like you know, follows you everywhere, takes your picture and had run a background check on you," Rose taunted me, smirking evilly.

I rolled my eyes. "Really fucking way to put it, Rose! Thanks for the help!" I blubbered sardonically.

"Oh, Bella! Don't be such a fucking baby, I know you like it."

"I wonder why you're my best friend at all."

"You need me, Bella."

"Yeah, whatever."

Rose and I were at the gym working out; our usual routine every morning during weekends for about two to three hours. My phone rattled from my bag, signaling a call from someone - my mom.

"Sweetie, you need to go home now. Your dad wants to talk to you," mom said.

"About what?"

"Something important," she said, not elaborating whatsoever.

"Yeah, I will go now."

"Great. See you later."

I hung up and tossed the phone inside my bag. I put my earphones back and resumed running on the treadmill.

Fifteen more minutes later and ten missed calls from my mom, I hit the shower, changed into fresh clothes, and bid goodbye to Rose.

Time is gold for my parents. 

What-the-hell-ever!

I drove home, and as soon as I stepped inside the house, I left my workout bag that contained sweaty clothes with Jessica.

"Bella, thank goodness you're here!" My mother hugged me, and I cringed internally.

Renee can be preposterous sometimes.

So, yeah, it is bugging me.

"Let's go to your father's study."

There was something happening, and the suspense was certainly eating me alive. I didn't do anything extremely unacceptable that could result in them reprimanding me, but still...

Shit! Please don't get me into any trouble!

"I've been waiting for you," dad said, leaning against the back of his leather chair.

"Yeah. What's so urgent?" I asked skeptically.

"Don't worry you're not in trouble." Dad had the audacity to smirk, and I blew out a sigh of relief.

"I'm sure this is going to surprise you a lot, but you're getting married when-"

"Fucking hold that line!" I interrupted.

No fucking way! I'm not getting married!

A/N: Because I love you so much, and I'm over the moon with the reviews and votes, you deserve an update... though it's a bit of a cliffie! My fingers are itching to upload a chapter for you, guys! The reviews from ch4 were amazing, thanks a lot! I want to hear/know what you think of this one. <3

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT

See yah!

xoxo