Ch21 - Don't you have a life?!

What The Hell?!

Chapter 21

~Don't you have a life?~

Bella's POV

"Going somewhere, woman?" said by a very unfamiliar voice.

Does this man have to follow me anywhere?!

I let out an awkward laugh. "Just getting fresh air," I said, then pretended in savoring the air.

As if there's a fresh fucking air!

"I don't think you are." He chuckled in amusement.

"You don't fucking know anything, Cullen," I spat, venom dripping on it.

"Oh, really?"

"Stop playing around, do you get me?! You go back to your fucking house!"

"Ooh, is it the time of the fucking month?" he asked, trying his best to keep his laughter.

"Fuck you! Don't you have a life?!" I ranted, but I was sure that I was red as a tomato.

Seriously?! Why do you care if I'm on my period?!

"I have," he answered simply, not even affected by my outburst.

"Then mind your own life and leave me the hell alone!"

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Too bad, you are my life, so I won't leave you the hell alone," he smirked.

What-the-fuck-ever, Mr. Feeler!

Honestly, my ears and nose were producing smoke, and my whole body was set on fire. He had the fucking nerve to show up, ask my father's permission and all that shit after yesterday.

"There you are, I was worrying already," dad approached us.

"Yeah, we were just getting fresh air," Edward said, copying my words.

"Young lady, must you dress that way?" dad asked, eyeing me like the protective father he was.

"For God's sake, dad! I'm at home. Do I really need to dress like a princess?"

Edward was watching our father-daughter relationship in amusement while my dad was glaring at me, making me change my mind and follow his order.

"Alright!" I stomped my feet, dragging myself inside the house.

After picking out a decent dress, I went down and saw them talking. If I didn't know any better, I would think they're best of friends. Ya know, joking around and gossiping like a bunch of fuckers.

"I really can't wait for school to be over, Charlie." Well, that was Edward, the asshole.

Dad chuckled. "Patience, my boy. I know that my Bella here is not the most... lady like when she talks, but I assure you, she has the biggest heart you will ever find."

Dad! You're making me cry!

"I know this is too soon, but I love Bella..."

I gasped, covering my mouth.

L-l-lo-love...

"We fight like an old married couple, hell, we even fight more than them," he said, and dad laughed. "We may always be like that, but I could feel that she loves me too."

"Give her time, Edward, she'll arive to it."

A/N: NO FUCKING WAY!!! YES FUCKING WAY!!! Didn't expect that Jerkward would talk to her dad and pop the L word? Well me too! My mind and fingers didn't collaborate with each other, and it just happens that it wrote that way. Don't worry, there won't be awkward chapters because these two are bombs when they're together. I believe reviews are love, so please leave me some! A big thank you for those who reviewed the previous chappie! <3

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT

See yah!

xoxo